Pets Are Kids Too Premium Cool Mint Flavor Dog & Cat Dental Spray, 8-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Quickly and easily help your precious pet achieve naturally fresh breath and improved dental health; contains no alcohol or neem oil.
- Works at the enzymatic level to help eliminate the root cause of bad breath, plaque, tartar and periodontal disease.
- Your pet will love the refreshing cool mint flavor of real spearmint and peppermint oils, while you’ll love his kissably fresh breath.
- Recommended for daily use as part of a complete dental hygiene regimen that includes regular brushing and veterinary care.
- Proudly made in the USA; Pets Are Kids Too donates a portion of their proceeds to help pets in need receive live-saving medical procedures.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- MAXI/GUARD OraZn Cat, Dog & Small Pet Dental Gel, 2-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- TropiClean Fresh Breath Oral Care Dog Dental Spray, 4-oz bottle$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- TropiClean Fresh Breath Oral Care Clean Teeth Peanut Butter Flavor Dog Dental Gel, 2-oz bottle$8.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- TropiClean Fresh Breath Mint Dog Dental Wipes, 50 count$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- TropiClean Fresh Breath Oral Care Clean Teeth Dog Dental Gel, 2-oz tube$8.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Pet MD Apple & Mint Flavor Dog Dental Wipes, 100 count$13.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- TropiClean Fresh Breath Dog Dental Trial Kit$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Waren London Dog Dental Spray & Water Additive, 8-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Creative Science BreathaLyser Dog & Cat Dental Water Additive, 500-ml bottle$13.49Chewy Price$12.82Autoship Price
- TropiClean Fresh Breath Dental Health Solution + Skin Health Support Dog Dental Water Additive, 33.8-oz bottle$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Pro-Sense Dental Solutions Enzymatic 3-Piece Dog Dental Kit, 3-piece$6.79Chewy Price$6.45Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Purified Water, Peppermint Flavor, Spearmint Flavor...||Purified Water, Peppermint Flavor, Spearmint Flavor...||Trisodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Disodium Edta...||A proprietary blend of distilled water, peppermint extract, cinnamon...||Purified Water, Aloe Vera, Coconut Oil...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||All Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Small Breeds||All Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care|
Questions & Answers
15 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
113 Customer Reviews
Started using it after a cleaning for one of our dogs. Her teeth and gums were pretty bad. On the next annual checkups of our 5 pets, the vet was impressed with how good their teeth and gums were. Even our 14 yr old cat. Their breath smells great as well.
Nope nope nope
My cat absolutely recoiled at the scent and taste of this stuff. Wish I could get my money back for this one.
At least dogs and cats are drinking the "treated" water.
I'm using very small amounts since we're just at the beginning of this "treatment" (AND because this old lady's hands have trouble pumping the sprayer), so all I can say is that the spray hasn't been a deterrent since 2 cats and 2 dogs continue to drink the water. I'll increase the amount of spray slowly to get to the recommended amount.
Spray bottle itself doesn’t work well
The spray bottle is very difficult to spray. If that makes sense. It takes both of my hands to give it enough power and then I can’t hold my dog’s jaw, so it really is a pain to use. I’m not sure why it doesn’t work well because it doesn’t seem broken or clogged. It seems to help freshen my dog’s breath but I don’t use it consistently enough to know because of how difficult it is use. I will try to buy another spray bottle, pour some of the solution in there, and then give it a go. I wanted to comment on the spray bottle function because I remembered reading about it when I was purchasing. The company should definitely look into why the spray piece doesn’t work like it should. I recommend this item if you get lucky and get a bottle that works!
I started to use it on my dog Foxxy , and it’s really an effective product
Pump does NOT work
Pump only worked a few times and then couldn't get it to work...tried everything but too hard to try to get spray out of pump and lift Molly's lip to spray ..After first time it worked I did notice big difference in her breathe. Tried other night and just opened bottle and put a small amount on paper towel and rubbed her teeth and gums. Apparently a few other people having same problem according to reviews. I think product is good but can't spray because of pump...reason for 3 stars but think product is a 5.
It’s the “ Ish “
Slowly worked up to a point where she now loves it and doesn’t like regular water. Works on the breath for SURE, plaque somewhat. Still need to brush...
will not purchase again!
I was very disappointed with this product! The pump spray does not function easily. After chasing my dog around and finally getting his mouth open, the pump malfunctioned and I wasn't able to dispense any of the spay onto his teeth. This was not a one time occurrence. I have 4 dogs and each time I attempted to use the spray the pump would not work. I even tried spraying it into the sink just to see if it would work and it was extremely difficult. Most of the fluid ran down the bottle and did not come out as a spray. I will use another brand in the future.
Upset with this item
I purchased this item for my Pat the sprayer does not work I can't get anything to pump out of it it's such a hassle to call or text and then have to send item back and then get another one something I don't want to do so I guess I'll just have to throw it away and learn my lesson not to buy that again I can't find anywhere to return so I guess I'm just stuck with it dislike
Works wonders if you stick with it!
I am almost done with the first bottle that I bought. I add it to both my dogs' water bowls at least once daily. At first, I wasn't completely sure that it was working. I have two pit bulls, one is 8 years old girl and the other is a boy at 9 months. I've been vigilant with the puppy's dental hygiene but I wasn't aware of the importance of a dog's dental hygiene for the first few years of owning my 8 y/o. Her back teeth in particular were a pretty dark brown, to the point where almost no white was visible when first starting to use the spray (really wish I took before photos to compare. Didn't think the spray would actually work). Neither dog really appreciated having it directly sprayed into their mouths but if I spray in the bowl before filling up with freshwater, they couldn't care less. It's been a few months of using this and my 8y/o pittie's teeth are almost all "white" now! Of course, they aren't the puppy white kind but it is very noticeable that almost all the built-up brown is off of her teeth. I try to brush her teeth every now and then but the spray helps SO much compared to brushing alone. Neither dog has shown any sort of negative reaction to having it in their water. This really says something because both of my dogs' stomachs are so sensitive to everything. As long as you use it as directed (one-two times daily) then I promise you will see an amazing improvement in your dog's teeth!