Pets Are Kids Too Premium Pet Ear Cleaner Solution, 8-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Ear solution that provides relief for itching and scratching.
- Made with all-natural ingredients and no harmful chemicals.
- Features aloe vera and eucalyptus with no synthetic chemicals for sensitive ears.
- Promotes overall ear health in your furry friend.
- Made in the USA!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealDoggie Dailies Tea Tree Oil Dog Ear Wash, 8-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$14.49List Price
- Black Sheep Organics Rosemary & Naiouli Dog Ear Wash, 4-oz bottle$13.20Chewy Price$13.89List Price$12.54Autoship Price
- Bio-Groom Ear-Care Non-Oily Dog Ear Cleaner, 1-gal bottle$52.00Chewy Price$57.00List Price$49.40Autoship Price
- Bio-Groom Natural Oatmeal Soothing Anti-Itch Dog Cream Rinse, 12-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$16.59List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Grrrlpup Paw, Nose, Itch & Calm Dog Balm Set, 4 count, 2-oz bottle$36.35Chewy Price$50.00List Price$34.53Autoship Price
- TropiClean OxyMed Dog & Cat Ear Cleaner, 1-gal bottle$53.98Chewy Price$62.99List Price$51.28Autoship Price
- Four Paws Healthy Promise Pet Ear Wash for Dogs & Cats, 4-oz bottle$6.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Momma Knows Best Dog & Cat Skin Balm, 2-oz tin$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- MAXI/GUARD Zn4.5 Otic Natural Ear Care Solution with Complexed Zinc, 4-oz bottle$30.29Chewy Price$37.99List Price$28.78Autoship Price
- Dr. Maggie Paw Protector Pet Supplement, 3.5-oz jar$15.49Chewy Price$18.99List Price$14.72Autoship Price
- Palmer's for Pets Direct Relief Lotion Dog Spray, 8-oz bottle$8.99Chewy Price
- Grrrlpup Dog Paw Balm, 2-oz tin$11.23Chewy Price$14.00List Price$10.67Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Health Feature||Ear Care||Ear Care||Ear Care, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial||Ear Care||Ear Care|
|Top Ingredients||—||Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid 0.2% w/v, Other Ingredients: Water, Polysorbate-80...||Chlorhexidine Gluconate, Ketoconazole, Water...||Active: Sd-Alcohol 40-2, 10%; Lactic Acid, 1.76%; Benzoic Acid...||Water, 35% Isopropyl Alcohol, Salicylic Acid...|
|Breed Size||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||—|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
39 Customer Reviews
This works really well for us
My dog’s ears are fairly clean until monsoons season in southeastern Arizona. But we have had a really long and active monsoon season this year and I could not keep up. The day this arrived I cleaned his ears. He was initially quite nervous because he doesn’t like it. But after the little squirt and then the ear and canal, he wasn’t bothered at all by it. And it is helping me keep his ears clean. I used to use plain saline on a special cloth and that still irritated him, probably because it still required a lot of effort on my part getting the yuck out. Now we get it done fairly quickly and easily. There is no obnoxious smell, no irritation, and he doesn’t hide his head under the bed like he used to. He weighs 200 pounds, so it isn’t like I could scoot him back. This is well made and works wonderfully. Thank you for making our lives so much easier and helping keep my guy clean and healthy. No more walking around every day shaking his head.
so happy I tried this!
The ear cleaner works great. I noticed a difference in less than 24 hours. Love that it’s all natural too. Other items used to make them screech in pain and avoid me for weeks after. My kitties still hate having it done, naturally, but they come right back to me after they shake their heads clean. Also love that it is not a spray!! Cats hate the spray sound no matter what it is but so many things still only come in spray form - can’t get more than 1 spray in one spot before they panic and run. Others may work, but the cats recognize the bottle and run as soon as you touch it.
I wanted something not real chemical for my old dog
I have scent issues and this does not bother me. I have been using it fo a week and so far so good
Seems to work for us!
So bought this based on the reviews. Dogs and cat have bad ear allergies and I bought this to use 1x per week to help out with the ear scratching. It works fine for all 3/none are fan of ear cleanings so anything I use will be a "battle" to wipe out their ears regularly. Smells nice/not too strong for them and it DOES help with ear itching. I don't even have to use 1x per week/just when I notice them itching more. Our yard with the weeds are a trigger for them which we try to control but what can you do about weeds 24/7?!? but this cuts down on being uncomfortable. Ordering 2nd bottle if that means anything! :)
My weimeraners have such tough ears to keep clean. The vets cleaners have then shaking their heads for 20 to 30 minutes after cleaning. This is the only cleaner that I have used that doesnt make them go crazy after cleaning. And their ears arent red afterwards either.
Pups not a fan
The cleaner smells nice, good quality and of course came in a timely manner from Chewy! Unfortunately, all 3 of my pups are not a fan.
Dog Hated it
I tried it and my puppy hated it!!! I thought okay she’s not a fan of getting her ears cleaned. I ended up getting something else because she reacted so badly against it. She’s fine with this other stuff so not sure if I got a bad batch. I got it because all of the good reviews, honestly would not try this again.
Love it! Thank you!
My Frenchie had a nasty smell coming out of her ears. We had tried another was, but she still had the smell. My first use of this one had so much nasty stuff coming out of her poor ears. She isn’t rubbing her ears against the furniture or constantly scratching at them anymore! Thank you!!
JUST LIKE ANY OTHER EAR CLEANER
SO I BOUGHT THIS EAR CLEANER DUE TO THE EXTRAORDINARY REVIEWS, IT WAS INITIALLY NOT SENT TO ME IN MY ORIGINAL ORDER, SO WHEN I FINALLY RECEIVED IT, IT WORKS LIKE ANY OTHER EAR CLEANER. MY PUP STILL CRIES WHEN GETTING HER EARS CLEANED. DO NOT PAY THE EXTRA COST FOR THIS IT IS JUST A ORDINARY EAR CLEANER FOR DOGS.
dogs don’t mind
One of my 3 dogs got an ear infection, then I realized I need to clean their ears more frequently. What to use that they don’t mind? They hate regular ear cleaning products and I’ve tried most of them: liquid, powder, wipes, they hated them all. Saw this, read the reviews and decided to try. They don’t hate it! Now all my dogs get their ears cleaned on the regular. If your dog hates ear cleanings give this a go.