Pets First MLB Dog & Cat Jersey
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Baseball jersey for your dog or cat features the officially licensed team name, logo, colors, and MLB shield.
- Made from 100% polyester jersey for an authentic look that offers maximum comfort and durability.
- Fuzzy fastener closure on the front is adorned with four decorative buttons that add to the pro-inspired design.
- Back of the jersey features a woven MLB jock tag, with an area that allows for personalization.
- Machine washable so your team's #1 fan is always looking his best; makes a great gift for dog and cat lovers!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Green Rugby Dog & Cat Polo Shirt, X-Large$12.14Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Pets First MLB Dog & Cat T-Shirt, Chicago Cubs, Medium$15.99Chewy Price
- Frisco One of a Kind Dog & Cat T-Shirt, Small$10.99Chewy Price
- Pets First MLBPA Dog & Cat Jersey, Aaron Judge, X-Large$23.49Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- Pets First NBA Dog & Cat Jersey, Los Angeles Lakers, Small$17.99Chewy Price
- Pets First NFL Dog & Cat T-Shirt, Pittsburgh Steelers, Medium$12.79Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Pets First NBA Dog & Cat Jersey, Golden State Warriors, Large$18.41Chewy Price
- Pets First NBA Dog & Cat Jersey, Boston Celtics, Medium$19.99Chewy Price
- Pets First NCAA Dog & Cat T-Shirt, Alabama, Small$12.74Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Pets First NCAA Dog & Cat Jersey, Ohio State Buckeyes, Medium$13.59Chewy Price
- Pets First NHL Dog & Cat Jersey, New York Rangers, Medium$20.19Chewy Price$23.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Sport Team||N/A||New York Rangers||Pittsburgh Steelers||Alabama Crimson Tide||Dallas Stars|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
264 Customer Reviews
Goodness gracious, my obese house cat has never taken to an item for such a prolonged period of time, even as a kitten. This is now a part of his body, he has become one with the mat. He spreads his rolls in parallel with the cushion to maximize surface area connection points - like a sea lion basking in the sun on a warm rock amidst a summer day. This is coupled with bouts of agility, and eyes filled with longing and day dreams of such pleasures, whilst still being in contact with the mat… I feel as though I am no longer needed in this household, this is all he requires to tend to his needs. What kind of sorcery is this? I must know…
We got an XXL for my grown male golden retriever and it fits great. A little tight around his shoulders but not too tight. The Jersey is super cute and thin so I’m not worried about him getting too hot. It Velcro’s in the front with some fake buttons that add to the fun
When buying this I sized up and bought a medium thinking it was going to for sure fit my dog. She’s a 9 lbs Australian shepherd and a little fluff but I still sized up just in case. I wish I would have sized up even more to a large or even an extra large. She only fit in it once and I couldn’t even get it to Velcro. The medium fit more like a small so I truly recommend you size up!
Waaay off on the sizing
This is actually a nicely made product - but the sizing? It's like shopping for women's clothes....the "normal" sizing does NOT apply. Other reviews said it ran SMALL, so I was extra cautious and even measuring my pup and going by weight -- we had the opposite experience where the jersey is HUGE! My guy that this was purchased for normally wears a large in just about any other dog shirt, and he us swimmmmming in the large jersey. Not only does the fabric hit the ground, and the neck hole sag below his shoulders, but there is definite "junk blockage" that would 100% result in a potty break nightmare. Sadly, will have to look to return because there is just no way to make this work. Would recommend the product quality, but beware of the sizing.
A darling Phillies jersey which our dog will never be able to wear...Although she weighs 30 pounds and has Corgi-sized short legs, the medium size is too tight on her and rides up around her shoulders so that the emblem cannot be seen. So sad, because otherwise it looks like a good buy!
The shirt is very cute. Only problem is with the sleeves. They pull a bit and just don’t sit right. I might remove the sleeves.
Very Cute! SIZE UP
I have a 65-pound coon hound and I got an XL. The armholes are a bit tight but it fits around the body perfectly. SIZE UP
hangs a little large but haven't peed on it yet. it makes my moms happy to see me cheer for the cubs.
So Cute, but runs small!
I got the XXL for our German Shepherd, and while it fit, the arms and chest area are too snug for his liking. Definitely size up!
She loves it many compliments on opening day for Baseball.