Pets First MLB Mascot Long Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This toy is officially licensed by the MLB so your furry friend can show off his favorite team.
- The soft plush exterior is complemented with a polyfill interior and squeakers to provide your pup with a toy he can really sink his chompers into.
- Features an embroidered toy logo and a fun mascot head for plenty of ballpark-inspired fun.
- The baseball stitched design lets every guest know what your pet’s favorite sport is.
- Root for the home team or chews your preferred city from the large selection.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Baseball Cotton Candy Plush with Rope Squeaky Dog Toy$5.39Chewy Price$7.49List Price
- Ethical Pet Skinneeez Forest Series Rabbit Stuffing-Free Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$10.89Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Ethical Pet Skinneeez Tugs Jungle Stuffing-Free Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Color Varies$12.88Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Ethical Pet Skinneeez Plus Penquin Stuffing-Free Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$9.30Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Ethical Pet Mini Skinneeez Beaver Stuffing-Free Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$7.00Chewy Price$10.49List Price
- Ethical Pet Mini Skinneeez Pink Flamingo Stuffing-Free Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$8.10Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Ethical Pet Mini Skinneeez Jungle Cat Stuffing-Free Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Character Varies$8.39Chewy Price$10.49List Price
- Tuffy's Mega Tug Oval Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Brick$30.99Chewy Price
- Tuffy's Ultimate 3-Way Ring Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Red Paws$22.99Chewy Price
- Tuffy's Ultimate 4-Way Ring Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Red Paws$24.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys|
|Sport Team||Houston Astros||Philadelphia Phillies, Philadelphia Phillies||Philadelphia Phillies, Philadelphia Phillies||Seattle Mariners, Seattle Mariners||San Diego Padres, San Diego Padres|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
7 Customer Reviews
Fell apart in 5 minutes
Even for a fun baseball novelty toy this should have lasted at least a few days. Our dog is a soft chewer and this came apart right away. Very disappointed.
Great mascot toy
My dog loves this toy. She seems to really love the squeaks and also tosses it around and chases it. I'm ordering a second one as back up.
Really wanted to love this toy
This toy has a squeaker in each ball and the head. My dog enjoyed this toy for literally 15 minutes. Then the 12 year old decided to pull against the dog for tug of war and the dang thing ripped. It was a super sad moment for the dog when she couldn’t play with it anymore.
Lots of Fun and Lots of Stuffing!
My dog Copper loves to gut any plush toy he's given. Then, he'll continue to play with the flat, dead, remainder of the toy. This toy was almost as long as Copper (who is only 18lbs), and he loves it SO much! It took at least a day for him to break into it, and then there was plenty of fluff for him to fling around the house. Even as big as it was, it was still lightweight enough for him to swing around like mad. It's been a great, fun toy to have around.
Do not buy White Sox Mascot
I bought this for my daughter and her husband, for their Boston Terriers. I gave it to them at my house, and it did not last 15 minutes(not exaggerating). Do not waste money on this.
Fell Apart in less than 20 minutes
Our 23 lb dog, who is pretty easy on toys and usually has them for years, had this toy for less than 20 minutes and had ripped it. My kids are trying to sew it, but we're very disappointed in the quality of this product.
The puppies loved it. It didn't love them back. In less than 24 hours, they had a huge hole ripped between the head and the first baseball with stuffing leaking out. That included their sleeping time, so maybe 6 hours.