Pets First MLB Nylon Dog Collar
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made with 100% durable and wear-resistant Nylon webbing so it can stand up to everyday, heavy duty use.
- Available in different sizes so you can find the perfect length for maintaining control of your stylish pooch.
- Features silver hardware that looks great and is extra durable so it’s a snap to attach to your pal’s collar or harness.
- With high-quality and detailed woven logos and design for the true sports fan to show off his team pride.
- Makes the perfect gift for sports fans with pets so they can be all geared up for the park, game or tailgate party.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Buckle-Down Checker Dog Leash$17.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Buckle-Down Dancing Bear Polyester Dog Collar, Small: 9 to 15-in neck, 1-in wide$20.61Chewy Price$27.50List Price
- DealPets First NFL Nylon Dog Leash, Chicago Bears, Large: 6-ft long, 1-in wide$8.10Chewy Price$12.34List Price
- Pet Life Ever-Craft Boutique Series Designer Leather Adjustable Dog Collar, Pink, Medium$20.78Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- Pawtitas Reflective Padded Dog Collar, Camouflage Pink, Small$15.15Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Pawtitas Recycled Reflective Dog Collar, Purple, Medium$11.65Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Buckle-Down Americana Flag Dog Collar, Small$24.99Chewy Price
- Buckle-Down Checker Dog Collar, Wide-Large$20.04Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- DealPawtitas Reflective Martingale Dog Collar, Purple Orchid, Medium$9.87Chewy Price$17.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Extra Small Breeds|
|Closure Type||Quick Release||Quick Release||Quick Release||Quick Release||Buckle|
|Sport Team||Los Angeles Dodgers||Atlanta Falcons||Florida Panthers||Clemson Tigers||—|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
117 Customer Reviews
One Suggestion for Manufacturer
I bought the medium size Mets collar for my 2 y/o Shih-Tsu. It fits perfectly. The colors are vibrant, and the material appears strong. My only complaint is that the silver colored "D" ring was not securely sewn in place. I had to sew it myself, which was no big deal, but I shouldn't have had to do it. Looks good on Buddy - Let's Go Mets!
Made very well
The collar has a sturdy clip and is true to size. The fabric is soft soft yet durable.
Cheaply made. Broke not too long after receiving it. Literally, it just tore...
Wonderful service delivery easy online buying all around great thanks no need for going to stores
Perfect fit and great quality! We have a 12 pound french bulldog and we struggled to find a true medium sized collar as they were all very large but he didn’t fit in a small anymore. This is the perfect medium sized collar and it looks great. It’s quality made and holds up well.
Go Braves. Mets Suck
My pup loves to show his team colors and he is a Braves fan through and through. This quality collar lets him safely travel with his tags while letting the world know he loves Freddie Freeman and Ozzie Albies. Did I mention that the Mets suck?
MLB nylon dog collar - NY Yankees
I’m a Yankee living in exile in the Midwest. Typically nothing here models anything from the east coast which I miss desperately! My miniature dachshund needed a new collar and I saw these on sale on chewy. I purchased the New York Yankees one. It is well constructed and the the sizing was correct. My dog is comfortable wearing this new collar. When I put it on him he acted as if he had been wearing it for months. He has two tags that he wears and I do not notice any annoying clinking as he walks or runs around the house. This collar is adjustable and I will be able to either make it smaller or larger as my dog needs. It looks nice on him too! I am very satisfied with this purchase went highly recommend it
Not for dogs
I order this for a medium size dog 40lbs and it is so small a gave it to friend for there cat
Collar or not
Love the width but it keeps getting bigger as the day goes on. I've tried to get it right. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. Should I pin it down so it won't slip anymore? What?
Not what I expected
The collar was very small. Thought it would be much bigger. Not sure it would fit a small cat. I did receive a refund.