Pets First NBA Dog & Cat Mesh Jersey
About This Item
- Pet basketball jersey with the officially licensed team name, logo, colors, and NBA shield.
- Made from a fine poly mesh with woven trim along the neck and sleeves for a pro-inspired design.
- Poly mesh body creates a tailored fit, with breathable comfort to help keep your dog or cat cool.
- Back of the jersey features a woven NBA jock tag, with an area that allows for personalization.
- Machine washable so your #1 fan is always looking his best; makes a great gift for sports-loving pet parents!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Green Rugby Dog & Cat Polo Shirt, X-Large$10.93Chewy Price
- Pets First MLB Reversible Dog & Cat Bandana, Boston Red Sox, Small/Medium$11.87Chewy Price$13.00List Price
- Pets First NFL Dog & Cat Mesh Jersey, Denver Broncos, Small$14.50Chewy Price$16.19List Price
- Pets First MLB Dog & Cat Jersey, Chicago Cubs, X-Small$17.00Chewy Price
- Pets First NHL Dog & Cat Jersey, Washington Capitals, Large$12.60Chewy Price$23.99List Price
- Pets First NFL Dog & Cat T-Shirt, New Orleans Saints, Large$15.99Chewy Price
- Pets First MLB Dog & Cat T-Shirt, San Francisco Giants, Small$12.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Pets First NCAA Dog & Cat Jersey, Florida State, Small$23.99Chewy Price
- Pets First NCAA Dog & Cat Jersey, Penn State, X-Large$16.49Chewy Price
- Pets First NFL Dog & Cat Jersey, Pittsburgh Steelers, X-Small$29.00Chewy Price
- DealCanada Pooch Cooling Dog Vest, Tie Dye, 26$34.79Chewy Price$56.99List Price
- Pets First NCAA Reversible Dog Bandana, Illinois, Small/Medium$10.00Chewy Price$11.59List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Sport Team||Washington Wizards||Boston Celtics||Milwaukee Brewers||Kansas Jayhawks|
|Breed Size||—||Medium Breeds||—||—|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
97 Customer Reviews
A Little Disappointed with the Fit
The jersey looks fine, and sizing is correct, but the placement of the arm holes seems wrong for our dog. The arm holes are nearly on opposite sides like a human shirt, rather than being closer together under the chest. So when I put it on my dog, it has extra material under the chest, and it pulls across the back. (And no, it’s not on backwards!) Unfortunately, I don’t think I can leave it on my dog for very long because it will rub under his front legs because of the poor fit. Wouldn’t order again, and I don’t think a larger size would help since it fits everywhere else.
Lakers dog shirt
This is just an awesome doggie shirt that your pooch will love.
if I could give it negative stars I would.
This product sounds great. Except you can't actually begin the roll so you just have a cylinder of useless tape. This is easily the most useless thing I've ever purchased in my life.
The dog won’t even steal it
I have 2 cats and a dog that won’t touch this. The dog usually loves to steal bites of the cat food. It’s not the brand itself just this kind. Both cats seriously dislike it.
Overall nice jersey only issue is that it runs small. Ordered a large for my 26lb labradoodle. Hoping to be able to exchange/return, but doesn’t seem easy. Only option seems to be a phone call. See how that goes. Definitely go up a size.
good quality but size up!!
my pup is always a size Small and this was too tiny in a small so sizing up for a medium.
both of my cats don’t eat
If you cat is picky eater, don’t buy this one. both of my cats don’t eat it.
My little Kenobi fits wonderfully in his Warriors jersey. He loves it and looks so cute. He is 3months and weighs about 6lbs, wears an xs.
The 76ers dog basketball jersey looks great and fits perfect. Good quality also.
Worth for the time being
I have a lab mix who is around 65-70 pounds. He has a barrel chest and also has a muscular back/shoulder built, he is a very fit dog though. The jersey was a little tight around the neck line on the back. Overall the jersey did it's job and he looked amazing. Wouldn't recommend for a purebred lab.