Pets First NCAA Dog T-Shirt
About This Item
- Officially licensed by the NCAA.
- Made of a 100% poly-cotton blend for comfort and stretch.
- Has your dog’s favorite team name and logo screen-printed on the front.
- Features strong overlock stitching detail.
- Machine-washable for hassle-free cleaning—hang to dry and do not iron on screen print.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Green Rugby Dog & Cat Polo Shirt, XXX-Large$15.95Chewy Price
- Pets First NFL Dog & Cat T-Shirt, New England Patriots, Medium$10.56Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- dealFrisco Old School Cool Dog & Cat T-Shirt, X-Large$12.31Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Rubie's Costume Company Hula Girl Dog & Cat Costume, X-Large$19.99Chewy Price
- Pets First NBA Dog & Cat Jersey, Golden State Warriors, Large$18.85Chewy Price
- Pets First NCAA Dog & Cat Jersey, Ohio State Buckeyes, XX-Large$16.99Chewy Price
- Pets First NBA Dog & Cat Mesh Jersey, Chicago Bulls, X-Small$22.00Chewy Price
- Pets First MLB Dog & Cat Jersey, Chicago Cubs, X-Large$13.59Chewy Price
- dealPets First MLBPA Dog & Cat Jersey, Aaron Judge, X-Small$22.99Chewy Price$23.99List Price
- Pendleton National Park Dog Coat, Grand Canyon, Small$49.99Chewy Price$71.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds|
|Sport Team||Alabama Crimson Tide||Buffalo Bills||New York Yankees|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
86 Customer Reviews
Wish this was a substitute for Fussie Cat
I Wish this was a substitute for Fussie Cat Tuna with Sardines in Aspic but it isn’t. Only going by what my cats tell me and this is just two stars. To me it looks like decent quality (much better than the Solid Gold Tuna and Sardines shreds or the which my cats literally walk around to get by) but I can’t get them to like it beyond a lick or two before it dries up and gets wasted.
Tinkerbell and the Alabama shirt
Tinkerbell had a Alabama shirt and she wore it so much it has worn out so had to order another one and she will not take it off but only when she puts her dresses on. That's the only time that her Bama shirt comes off.
Cute, sizing is off
I really like it and it's a reasonable value for the cost. Just be aware depending on your dog the sizing might be a little odd. Based on the size chart I bought this for my larger dog but I couldn't even get his legs through the holes so I tried it on my smaller dog and it fits her. The shirt is snug around the chest and legs but very loose around the stomach so it hangs. Even on my smaller dog it doesn't fit perfect but good enough. I would say the size is correct for her rather than my larger dog. I got a size large and she is a lean and muscular 38 lbs.
Great fit and looks good!
Purchased Ohio State in size Medium for our “grand dog.” He is a King Charles Cavalier Spaniel and he weighs about 20 lbs and is 18” long. He loved wearing it and was comfortable since the fabric is a t-shirt material and not too warm. Arms were slightly snug but seemed to stretch a bit as he wore it. I will add some photos too so others reviewing can see the fit.
This treat was not breakable. Very hard. They are huge chunks. Not good for training.
Love this shirt! Fits great and he loves it! He wore it the whole afternoon and did not act like it bothered him at all.
First, the shirt is awesome. But I have an English bulldog and the large is still to small for his 60lb frame. So it’s a bit tight.
Very well made and our little pug loves his new shirt. Chewy.com's customer service was great helping us find a size that would fit his little thick neck and body.
Nothing says Roll Tide like an Alabama jersey!
I love these Jerseys to get my boys ready for the games. My only problem is they seem to run big and that's the only reason I didn't give 5 stars.
awesome little jersey
My kitty loves his Michigan jersey. He weighs 15 pounds - the size medium fits him perfectly. Great product.