Pets First NCAA Field Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Officially licensed by the NCAA.
- Made of durable nylon webbing and packed with soft poly-fill that’s great for cuddling.
- Features a squeaker inside to get pup extra excited to play!
- Designed with a team logo that’s woven over screened football field graphics.
- Makes the perfect gift for sports fans with pets so they can be all geared up for the park, game or tail-gate paw-ty.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Baseball Cotton Candy Plush with Rope Squeaky Dog Toy$3.88Chewy Price$5.39List Price
- Charming Pet Peek-A-Boo's Giraffe Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$15.99Chewy Price$17.49List Price
- Frisco Squeaky Football Dog Toy, Red$7.98Chewy Price
- Charming Pet Pulleez Cow Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$13.99Chewy Price$15.49List Price
- Fringe Studio Bears Set Canvas Mini Dog Toy, Set of 3$12.00Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Pets First Chicago Cubs Bat Dog Toy$6.50Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Petstages Cuddle Tugs Giraffe Squeaky Dog Toy$16.29Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Pet Shop by Fringe Studio It's Mutt Tail Time Cocktail Squeaky Plush Mini Dog Toys, 3 count$12.50Chewy Price$13.00List Price
- HeroDog Chuckles Alligator Dog Toy$17.10Chewy Price$17.67List Price
- Pets First MLB Hot Dog Dog Toy, Atlanta Braves$9.99Chewy Price$13.00List Price
- Charming Pet Magic Mats Unicorn Dog Toy, Blue$15.97Chewy Price$18.49List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer, Squeaky||Tough Chewer, Squeaky||Teething, Dental||Exercise||Tough Chewer|
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic||Rubber||Rubber, Cotton, Natural Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Toy Type||Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys|
|Sport Team||Alabama Crimson Tide||Florida Gators||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
13 Customer Reviews
good so far
Bought this toy for my 3 yr old lab, pit mix. she has destroyed all previous pull toys. so far this toy has held up
Let’s play ball
Golden retriever loves this toy. Durable and the perfect size for indoor play. Now, if it only came in Buffalo Bills colors!
Can’t give a definite rating because I just opened the package & haven’t given it to my pup. Only problem I have is I ordered the Alabama toy & received Penn State. Since my puppy is just going to chew it up, I don’t guess that doesn’t matter too much.
A favorite even when it's in tatters
My year-old lab puppy loved this from minute one, and it lasted about a week before she ripped off the logo, then the stitching, then spread the stuffing all over the house. Frankly, a week is pretty good for a stuffed toy around here! She still loves using it for tug of war, even though it's in tatters, and it's nice and easy for humans to hold, too.
Great for tug-o-war
My American Bulldog loves this toy & it is very sturdy. We play tug-o-war with it frequently & she also loves chewing on the squeaker area when we’re not playing together.
Logo area was chewed off the first day
I have two, four month old, dachshund puppies. They love the toy and like to play tug of war with each other but thy were able to almost completely remove the fabric with the OSU logo the first day. The rest of the toy seems pretty durable.
Fun to play with
My Bulldog puppy loved it immediately, as she found the squeaker right away! Great grip for tug o war. Unfortunately it didn't take her long to find a weak point to open it on one side, but it's still strong enough to play with and I will buy it again.
Super Cute! If you are a college football fan
This toy is super cute . It's Huge. I have a big dog though 100 lbs. We are LSU fans so purchased that one for our German Shepherd . It's made pretty good . Hasn't had time to play with it yet but seems to be made alright. I would not recommend it for destructive chewers though. However just regular chewing is ok
Not for a hard chewer
Great for the first 20 min. She still plays with it. Just need to be careful of the stuffing. Fortunately our dog doesn’t eat it, just leaves it all over the floor.
Football Dog Toy
Such a cute toy for football fans. My dog has been playing with it non-stop!!!