Pets First NFL Dog T-Shirt
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Officially licensed by the NFL.
- Made of a 100% poly-cotton blend for comfort and stretch.
- Has your dog’s favorite team name and logo screen-printed on the front.
- Features strong overlock stitching detail.
- Machine-washable for hassle-free cleaning—hang to dry and do not iron on screen print.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Security Dog & Cat T-Shirt, Large$10.99Chewy Price
- Pets First MLB Dog & Cat Jersey, Seattle Mariners, XX-Large$24.99Chewy Price
- dealFrisco Wild Thing Dog & Cat T-Shirt, Large$5.73Chewy Price$11.82List Price
- Pets First MLB Dog & Cat T-Shirt, San Francisco Giants, X-Small$18.78Chewy Price
- Pets First NCAA Dog & Cat T-Shirt, Alabama, Large$10.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Pets First NCAA Dog & Cat Jersey, Ohio State Buckeyes, Small$16.20Chewy Price
- Pets First NBA Dog & Cat Mesh Jersey, Milwaukee Bucks, Large$19.99Chewy Price
- Pets First NFL Reversible Dog & Cat Bandana, San Francisco 49ers, Small/Medium$11.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Pets First NCAA Basketball Dog & Cat Mesh Jersey, Louisville Cardinals, Small$15.00Chewy Price$23.99List Price
- Pets First Fur Baby Dog Tee, X-Small$15.99Chewy Price
- Pets First NFL Dog & Cat Mesh Jersey, Pittsburgh Steelers, 3X-Large$22.86Chewy Price$32.00List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Sport Team||Minnesota Vikings||Michigan Wolverines||New York Mets||—|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
238 Customer Reviews
Nice shirt, but the arm holes are small
If your dog is a bigger breed, consider a size up. the shirt fits around the body, but the arm holes are too snug. I'm going to cut the shirt, and re-stitch the arm holes a little bigger (so I don't have to throw it away)
Happy New Pack fan
Hopefully my Tucker grows into this, if not I know a good seamstress. I ordered a different shirt, size med, it fit perfect. This one is little baggy, but he's a puppy and is growing.
Perfect for Football
I got a small instead of my XS for my puppies to grow into. Its perfect! love it for football season
just what I wanted for my boy
just what I wanted for my boy for football season <3 It might be a little big though.
Shirt for Cletus
Well I wish it didn’t say Las. Vegas on it but I’ll live with it I guess.
Way to big
I got this item very excited for my dog going by the reviews and it’s huge on her. She can’t wear it. I donated it a friend because I can’t use it.
my frenchies are happy !
I’m a big KC fan and had to get these shirts for my frenchies ! I was tossed about the size because of their build. But i went with the medium for both and they fit Perfect !! My one on the right in pic is full grown 22lbs , my other is still growing but is little over 21 lbs. They fit great and still have a little room. So they aren’t super tight on them. They are very soft , great quality and have some stretch . We are ready for game day!!
I ordered a medium for our 27 pound corgi and after reading some reviews was a little worried the size might be too small in the chest. It just arrived (after the great Snow-mageddon) and it fits perfectly! It’s not tight anywhere; the leg length is perfect and so is the back length - stops right at his hips. Would definitely buy this brand again for clothing!
Good quality snd looks cute. And comfy for my cat.
It fits her perfect and she has not took it off yet and I'm a Big Charger Fan Yesssssss