Pets First NFL Dog T-Shirt
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Officially licensed by the NFL.
- Made of a 100% poly-cotton blend for comfort and stretch.
- Has your dog’s favorite team name and logo screen-printed on the front.
- Features strong overlock stitching detail.
- Machine-washable for hassle-free cleaning—hang to dry and do not iron on screen print.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Security Dog & Cat T-Shirt, Large$10.99Chewy Price
- dealFrisco Wild Thing Dog & Cat T-Shirt, Large$5.89Chewy Price$11.77List Price
- Pets First NCAA Dog & Cat T-Shirt, Ohio State Buckeyes, X-Small$10.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Pet Life Quick-Dry Stretch Active Dog T-Shirt, Blue, X-Small$6.92Chewy Price
- Pets First MLB Dog & Cat Jersey, Chicago Cubs, Small$21.50Chewy Price
- Pets First MLB Dog & Cat T-Shirt, Houston Astros, Large$8.89Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Pets First MLB Players Dog & Cat Jersey, Clayton Kershaw, Small$23.99Chewy Price
- Pets First Eat Sleep Treat Dog Tee, Yellow, X-Small$12.00Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- California Costumes USPS Delivery Driver Dog & Cat Costume, Large$19.71Chewy Price
- Rubie's Costume Company Sushi Dog & Cat Costume, X-Large$21.99Chewy Price
- Pets First NBA Dog & Cat Mesh Jersey, OKC Thunder, X-Small$17.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Sport Team||Tennessee Titans||Chicago Cubs||Penn State|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
238 Customer Reviews
Nice shirt, but the arm holes are small
If your dog is a bigger breed, consider a size up. the shirt fits around the body, but the arm holes are too snug. I'm going to cut the shirt, and re-stitch the arm holes a little bigger (so I don't have to throw it away)
Happy New Pack fan
Hopefully my Tucker grows into this, if not I know a good seamstress. I ordered a different shirt, size med, it fit perfect. This one is little baggy, but he's a puppy and is growing.
Perfect for Football
I got a small instead of my XS for my puppies to grow into. Its perfect! love it for football season
just what I wanted for my boy
just what I wanted for my boy for football season <3 It might be a little big though.
Shirt for Cletus
Well I wish it didn’t say Las. Vegas on it but I’ll live with it I guess.
Way to big
I got this item very excited for my dog going by the reviews and it’s huge on her. She can’t wear it. I donated it a friend because I can’t use it.
my frenchies are happy !
I’m a big KC fan and had to get these shirts for my frenchies ! I was tossed about the size because of their build. But i went with the medium for both and they fit Perfect !! My one on the right in pic is full grown 22lbs , my other is still growing but is little over 21 lbs. They fit great and still have a little room. So they aren’t super tight on them. They are very soft , great quality and have some stretch . We are ready for game day!!
I ordered a medium for our 27 pound corgi and after reading some reviews was a little worried the size might be too small in the chest. It just arrived (after the great Snow-mageddon) and it fits perfectly! It’s not tight anywhere; the leg length is perfect and so is the back length - stops right at his hips. Would definitely buy this brand again for clothing!
Good quality snd looks cute. And comfy for my cat.
It fits her perfect and she has not took it off yet and I'm a Big Charger Fan Yesssssss