Pets First NFL Nylon Dog Collar
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Durable 100% nylon collar is adjustable to provide your pet with the ultimate in comfort
- Easy-open plastic buckle is strong and secure
- Silver metal D-ring for leash attachment and tags
- Each size collar adjusts to give your pet a secure yet comfortable and snug fit
- Features sport-licensed team name, colors and logo so you and Fido can rep your favorite team all the time!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealPets First NFL Nylon Dog Leash, Chicago Bears, Large: 6-ft long, 1-in wide$8.10Chewy Price$12.34List Price
- Pets First NCAA Nylon Dog Collar, Florida Gators, Medium: 10 to 16-in neck, 5/8-in wide$6.98Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- DealPawtitas Reflective Martingale Dog Collar, Green, Large$9.89Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Pawtitas Recycled Reflective Dog Collar, Coral, Large$11.14Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Buckle-Down Checker Dog Leash$17.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Pets First NHL Nylon Dog Collar, New York Rangers, Medium: 12 to 18-in neck, 5/8-in wide$8.24Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- DealPawtitas 2 Dog Reflective Rope Dog Leash, Green, Large$22.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Pawtitas Reflective Padded Dog Collar, Camouflage Green, Small$13.64Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Pawtitas Reflective Rope Dog Leash, 6-ft, Green, Small$16.14Chewy Price$20.99List Price
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
343 Customer Reviews
cheap and flimsy
The large one is mislabeled online for 14-24" It's WAY too big for my 15" needs. The quality was nice. It's thick, with a nice easy-to-manage clip, but missized. So, I reordered the next size down. It's SUPER cheap and flimsy. The first time I used it, the clip stuck and we had a VERY hard time taking it off. It's clear to tell it's not going to last. So, you get what you pay for. The price is somewhat reasonable, but unless you're getting it for a very large dog, it's definitely not worth it.
Disappointed in this product
We've had our puppy for one week. He is 9 months old and just 36 lbs. One of the plastic prongs on this collar buckle already broke off. I'm so disappointed that I already have to replace it...
Dog collar better for cat
Unfortunately we wanted to love this collar, but it is too thin, narrow, small for a dog. The small size is more appropriate for a cat. Pictures are very misleading.
Cute but cheap material
The material is a lot cheaper and flimsier than I was expecting. It’s also really small. My dog’s tag looks giant hanging off of it. But I guess it’ll work just for football season
Not as described
I ordered a sports collar described as “Oakland Raiders”. The photo of the collar shows only “Raiders”. I was fine with either identification but the collar I received has “Las Vegas Raiders”. Just a word of warning if you order this collar with an expectation of how it’s described or pictured.
We had one previously that was worn by 3 dogs in succession, finally fell apart (after 18 years). This one looks good and fits well - we got the XL and I was worried, as often "XL" isn't big enough. Our dog is 90 lbs but FURRY - and it fits fine, with room to spare.
This collar hasn't held up with stitching coming out and fraying. Really liked the Bronco's logo, but it hasn't held up even three months, and keeps coming loose on her. Maybe the NFL should find a better quality manufacturer. My dog wasn't even rough with it.
I need a refund please
this was ordered by mistake this collar isn't needed it's too big for my dog I ordered a small one with this order.
Too big went to order another and they are out of stock :( how do I start a return
for the nfll lover in our family
This is a good gift for someone who loves the dallas cowboys and a way to show spirit