Pets First NFL Nylon Dog Collar
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Durable 100% nylon collar is adjustable to provide your pet with the ultimate in comfort
- Easy-open plastic buckle is strong and secure
- Silver metal D-ring for leash attachment and tags
- Each size collar adjusts to give your pet a secure yet comfortable and snug fit
- Features sport-licensed team name, colors and logo so you and Fido can rep your favorite team all the time!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pets First MLB Nylon Dog Collar, Seattle Mariners, Medium: 10 to 16-in neck, 5/8-in wide$8.24Chewy Price$8.96List Price
- Buckle-Down Dancing Bear Polyester Dog Collar, Small: 9 to 15-in neck, 1-in wide$21.95Chewy Price$27.50List Price
- Pets First NHL Nylon Dog Collar, New York Rangers, Medium: 12 to 18-in neck, 5/8-in wide$8.24Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Pendleton Acadia National Park Nylon Dog Collar, X-Large: 22 to 26-in neck, 1-in wide$29.99Chewy Price$47.99List Price
- Pendleton Diamond River Nylon Dog Collar, Scarlet, Small: 10 to 14-in neck, 3/4-in wide$35.99Chewy Price$47.99List Price
- Alcott Adventure Polyester Reflective Dog Leash, Pink, Small: 6-ft long, 5/8-in wide$14.44Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Ice Cream Party Dog Leash, LG - Length: 6-ft, Width: 1-in$10.52Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Pawtitas Nylon Reflective Dog Collar, Purple Orchid, X-Small: 8 to 13-in neck, 3/8-in wide$9.98Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Pets First NFL Nylon Dog Leash, Buffalo Bills, Medium: 4-ft long, 5/8-in wide$9.49Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Alcott Adventure Polyester Reflective Dog Collar, Grey, X-Small: 7 to 11-in neck$6.44Chewy Price$9.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Closure Type||Quick Release||Quick Release||Quick Release||Quick Release||Buckle|
|Sport Team||Los Angeles Chargers||Tennessee Volunteers||Seattle Mariners||Pittsburgh Penguins||—|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
338 Customer Reviews
cheap and flimsy
The large one is mislabeled online for 14-24" It's WAY too big for my 15" needs. The quality was nice. It's thick, with a nice easy-to-manage clip, but missized. So, I reordered the next size down. It's SUPER cheap and flimsy. The first time I used it, the clip stuck and we had a VERY hard time taking it off. It's clear to tell it's not going to last. So, you get what you pay for. The price is somewhat reasonable, but unless you're getting it for a very large dog, it's definitely not worth it.
Not as described
I ordered a sports collar described as “Oakland Raiders”. The photo of the collar shows only “Raiders”. I was fine with either identification but the collar I received has “Las Vegas Raiders”. Just a word of warning if you order this collar with an expectation of how it’s described or pictured.
We had one previously that was worn by 3 dogs in succession, finally fell apart (after 18 years). This one looks good and fits well - we got the XL and I was worried, as often "XL" isn't big enough. Our dog is 90 lbs but FURRY - and it fits fine, with room to spare.
This collar hasn't held up with stitching coming out and fraying. Really liked the Bronco's logo, but it hasn't held up even three months, and keeps coming loose on her. Maybe the NFL should find a better quality manufacturer. My dog wasn't even rough with it.
for the nfll lover in our family
This is a good gift for someone who loves the dallas cowboys and a way to show spirit
Good bed for chewers
I got this bed after one of my dachshunds loves to chew every.single.bed I buy. This bed is great for warm weather to keep them cool and it has been great for my chewer. She seems to leave it be. I would recommend this bed.
would not recommend
Not very durable at all one pull and my dog completely broke it and was out running my neighborhood
Itty-bitty Itty-bitty collar
I was not satisfied with this collar it's so little it's so tiny you can't even see the the Green Bay Packers logo he might as well keep on the collar he had on because it's wider then the packers collar My Fur baby is a black Poochon I'm talking about the width of the collar it can't be anymore than a quarter of an inch wide Probably more like one oneth of an inch CAN'T SEE IT ON HIM... NOT PLEASED at all... Now my white Bichon has a Green Bay Packers collar on her2... BEAUTIFUL COLLAR... thought I got it from CHEWY.... GUESS NOT
Flimsy bought 2 and both of them broke in a few months
Purchased a large for my golden retriever and within a few weeks the plastic buckle broke. I purchased another one and unfortunately the same problem. At least this time is lasted 2 months. It's nice to have your team's collar but this isn't worth any money.
I love this product I called this my dog chase necklace lol but he loves it so much when he see it he jumps like a bunny rabbit lol