Pets First NFL Reversible Dog Bandana
About This Item
- Officially licensed by the NFL.
- The bandana easily threads through your dog’s collar.
- One side is made of a poly-cotton blend and has an embroidered team logo.
- The other side is made of mesh and features a screen-printed team name and logo.
- Paw-fect for watching the game, barbecues, parties, tail-gating, Halloween or whenever your pup feels like representing his favorite team!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Mommy's Lil Pumpkin Dog & Cat Bandana, Medium/Large$6.99Chewy Price
- Pets First NBA Reversible Dog & Cat Bandana, Boston Celtics, Small/Medium$8.24Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Frisco Jack O' Lantern Pumpkin Dog & Cat Bandana, X-Small/Small$6.99Chewy Price
- Pets First NCAA Reversible Dog & Cat Bandana, Penn State, Large/X-Large$8.24Chewy Price$11.85List Price
- Pets First NFL Dog & Cat T-Shirt, Pittsburgh Steelers, Large$10.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Pets First MLB Players Dog & Cat Jersey, Giancarlo Stanton, Medium$23.99Chewy Price
- Pets First NHL Dog & Cat Jersey, New York Rangers, Medium$20.19Chewy Price$23.99List Price
- Pets First MLB Dog & Cat Jersey, Atlanta Braves, Large$19.87Chewy Price
- Pets First NBA Dog & Cat Mesh Jersey, Chicago Bulls, Medium$15.00Chewy Price
- Pets First MLB Dog & Cat T-Shirt, Los Angeles Dodgers, Large$13.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Pets First NCAA Dog & Cat Jersey, Florida Gators, XX-Large$16.49Chewy Price$20.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Sport Team||Pittsburgh Panthers||Tampa Bay Rays||Detroit Pistons||Mississippi State|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
45 Customer Reviews
We purchased the large Buffalo Bills bandana for our GSD mix. We love that this bandana is well made, reversible, and that it stays on securely and safely by sliding right onto her collar. Many people have complimented it when she wears it. We highly recommend this product!
This is a nice show of fanship for the pups. It's big enough to stand out, attaches to the collar making it easy to use, and the material is light enough for the dogs to move, but sturdy enough to not immediately fall apart. I got the L/XL for my stocky 50 pound mix and it takes up most of the collar, but works well. A nice touch for an unknowing Raiders fan.
Once the Steelers were eliminated, we got our granddog a CHIEFS bandana which he proudly wore around his neighborhood in Virginia........for two weeks until the Chiefs were eliminated from Super Bowl contention.
This slips on to your pet's collar, which I liked because it is not then a choking hazard. It is well made and reversible.... Very cute!
Easy slides onto their collar and has a comfy fit. . They didn’t try to take it off like some other products.
Honestly this is the smartest and best way to put a bandana on a dog, I typically fear that I’m tying a typical bandana too tight and get scared he’ll choke but this loops through his collar and stays in the same spot. His collar is about an inch thick and slid through perfectly. It is adorable! I wish all bandanas were made like this. GO PACK GO!
No way to fasten - waste of money
There is a cardboard collar inside the bandana which ripped when unpacking. If this was meant to be used to fasten around the neck of your pet, good luck! Be prepared to run some sort of tie through the bandana if you intend to use. Don't recommend for the money.
A surprise for my Rams fan son-in-law
On Christmas morning, the littlest dog trotted over in a blue sweater and the Rams bandana. She looked great, and he appreciated the support.
Great Seahawks Bandana
One of my dogs is not a fan of wearing t-shirts. I got him this Seahawks bandana to wear on game days. He doesn't mind wearing this at all because It just slips over his rolled leather collar. I then ordered a 2nd bandana for my other dog. Chewy shipping is stated as being 1 to 3 days. I received the 2nd bandana 5 days after it was shipped. It arrived after my game was over, which was a bit of a disappointment. I still love Chewy though.
Go Bengals !
The entire family has team spirit ! Fun to wear home team colors