Pets First NHL Hockey Dog & Cat Jersey
About This Item
- Unique jersey featuring your paw-tner’s favorite on-ice team.
- Comes with a woven jock tag label for your furry friend’s name.
- Made with durable satin and mesh jersey materials.
- Logo on the front comes in vibrant team colors.
- Officially licensed by the NHL.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Green Rugby Dog & Cat Polo Shirt, X-Large$10.93Chewy Price
- Pets First MLB Dog & Cat T-Shirt, New York Mets, Large$18.55Chewy Price
- Pets First NCAA Dog & Cat Mesh Jersey, Kentucky Wildcats, XX-Large$22.49Chewy Price
- Pets First NFL Dog & Cat T-Shirt, New York Jets, X-Large$19.99Chewy Price
- Pets First NCAA Dog & Cat Jersey, Florida State, X-Small$17.99Chewy Price
- Pets First MLB Players Dog & Cat Jersey, Manny Machado, Medium$22.99Chewy Price$23.99List Price
- Pets First MLB Dog & Cat Jersey, Boston Red Sox, XX-Large$15.39Chewy Price
- Pets First NBA Dog & Cat Jersey, Boston Celtics, Large$22.00Chewy Price
- Pets First NBA Dog & Cat Mesh Jersey, Milwaukee Bucks, Medium$12.54Chewy Price
- Pets First NCAA Dog & Cat Jersey, Florida Gators, Large$17.99Chewy Price
- Pets First NFL Dog & Cat Mesh Jersey, Denver Broncos, Medium$14.11Chewy Price$14.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Sport Team||Detroit Red Wings||Oklahoma Sooners||N/A, Utah Utes||New Jersey Devils|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
76 Customer Reviews
The Dog Love It
I read the reviews and ordered a size down from my first guess, but wish I hadn't. I have a Basset with a barrel chest, and the smaller size fits her like a muscle shirt. Regardless, she loves it and looks adorable. I'll probably order a second in the next size up.
I bought the appropriate size given my dog's measurements. The jersey was not designed to fit a dog's anatomy so the back of the jersey was tight across the back of my dog's neck due to how their front legs are positioned. There isn't a large enough size for me to attempt to make this work.
2 minutes in the box for mis-sizing
We were super stoked to find this Bruins sweatuh... NHL hockey jersey (Go, B's!) to match the wicked awesome Pets First collar. It looks to be made really well and designed for the contours and needs of a (male) dog... unfortunately, total dangle. The sizing was WAY off. Maybe it was mis-labeled, but ours (clearly marked XL) was, at best a small to medium sized jersey/shirt. Description states that it fits a 22-26 inch dog, and the back of the jersey measured a little less than 19 inches long. It's a shame because it's a real bahn bernah...really great item. No celly for this one.
GET A BIGGER SIZE
The sizes run extremely small, so if you think you're getting the correct size, get one bigger.
Awesome Jersey for your pal!
I got the Rangers jersey in XXL for my pooch -- he normally wears an XL size, but this item runs small. He's a yellow lab/retriever mix & weighs around 60 lbs, and the XL was WAAAY too small. The XXL fits, but without much room to spare, so size up! So Patton gets so many compliments all over the neighborhood in his new jersey -- it looks fabulous! It is a very nice quality jersey, strong fabric, bright colors, lots of embellishment. I highly recommend!!!
Detroit pup: LGRW!
So ridiculously cute! Purchased this for my 7lb pup. Make sure you measure your dog before purchasing. My dog can range between a xs or s. I purchased the small after measuring her and it fits perfectly. Nice quality jersey.
Cutest rangers fan
Great jersey for dogs runs small but still fits. Only thing is it came in a huge box like 3ftx3ft it was the only thing in the box lol
Let's Go Blues
My dog was in an altercation with another dog. She had to be bandaged. Having on the jersey kept her from being abIe to scratch the wound. I love the jersey. It is made really well. Fits great. Looks great. The vet techs fell in love with the dog because of her Blues jersey.
Size small fit the cat fine, but he’s a smaller cat, so if you’ve got a large cat you’ll probably need a medium. Getting his legs through the sleeves was the tricky part but really it went on and off pretty easily. Let’s Go Blues!
It’s good quality just got a size too large, prob gonna return for a small