Pets First NHL Nylon Dog Collar
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Fully adjustable to provide your pal with the paw-fect fit.
- Made with 100% durable Nylon webbing to help it stand up to everyday, heavy duty use.
- Designed with your canine’s favorite team’s name and logo to show off his team pride.
- Features metal hardware that looks great and is extra durable so it’s a snap to attach to your pal’s leash and tag.
- Makes the perfect gift for sports fans with pets so they can be all geared up for the park, game or tail-gate paw-ty.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pawtitas Nylon Reflective Dog Collar, Blue, Large: 16 to 26-in neck, 1-in wide$11.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Pendleton Diamond River Nylon Dog Collar, Scarlet, Small: 10 to 14-in neck, 3/4-in wide$37.00Chewy Price$47.99List Price
- GoTags Nylon Personalized Dog Leash, Pink, Medium: 6-ft long, 5/8-in wide$15.45Chewy Price$17.95List Price
- DealPets First MLB Nylon Dog Collar, Houston Astros, Medium: 10 to 16-in neck, 5/8-in wide$9.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Pets First NFL Nylon Dog Leash, San Francisco 49ers, Large: 6-ft long, 1-in wide$12.77Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- GoTags Waterproof Personalized Reflective Dog Collar, Orange, 20 to 23-in neck, 1-in wide$21.95Chewy Price$23.95List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Neoprene, Rubber|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Closure Type||Quick Release||Quick Release||Quick Release||Quick Release||Buckle|
|Sport Team||Vegas Golden Knights||Atlanta Braves||Houston Texans||Alabama Crimson Tide||—|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
20 Customer Reviews
Detroit Red Wings Medium Collar
This isn’t for a medium dog, it’s more like for a cat. It’s so thin and not what the picture shows. I’m pretty dissatisfied.
Got the large and it was way too loose at the smallest point so I got a medium and it is tiny! Super disappointed.
I recommend this product for a tiny dog way too thin for my pup
Super thin and narrow
This is definitely NOT for a medium dog! It’s way too narrow! The fit is terrible. Do not buy unless for a small dog or a large cat! My finger nails are thicker!
Cheap and thin
I bought two of these for my dogs and both started fraying within a day. The material is thin And just cheaply made.
Great product for great price
I purchased this collar for my pug x and was not sure if it would be too wide for his neck since I had to purchase it larger for his thick neck. The collar fits him amazingly and it is much softer and higher quality then I could have imagined.
Tessa loves her new collar!!! I was hoping it would have been a little wider ... but it fit her better than her old collar.
i bought this collar back when i first got dante for him to grow into..he was only 4 days old..he looks great in his new flyers collar and its awesome. my only complaint is it says its break away and it is not...but its definitely a 10...
I bought the small for both my dachshund and my minpin. The collars are great except the leash connector is kinda small which makes it difficult to hook up in a rush or if your dog is wiggly.
This collar is a very durable collar. The only problem we are having right now with it, is that it doesn't stay locked in place. The collar is constantly becoming loose around the neck and we have to continue to tighten it.