PetSafe Automatic Ball Launcher Dog Toy
About This Item
- This toy throws balls for you, so you can sit back, relax and let your pup play fetch independently!
- Allows high-energy dogs to keep busy while protecting them from playing too much and getting too tired. The automatic sleep mode will kick in after 15 minutes of play.
- Multiple electronic motions sensors protect your furry buddy and his surroundings up to 7 feet in front of the launch area.
- Adjust the dial to launch 8-30 feet. This launcher has 9 distance settings, 6 angle settings and Audible Training Tones that alert your dog to prepare for launch!
- Paw-fect for indoor and outdoor use. There are 2 charging options—a power cord or 6 D-Cell batteries (batteries not included).
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Ball Launcher$7.39Chewy Price
- iFetch Mini Automatic Ball Launcher Dog Toy$129.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Chewy TPR Tri-Flyer with Tennis Ball Dog Toy$6.63Chewy Price
- WACKYwalk'r WUNDERBALL Fetch Dog Toy, Color Varies, Small$11.99Chewy Price
- Puller Midi 8" Fitness Tool Dog Toy$24.90Chewy Price$26.72List Price
- Tourna Pressureless Tennis Balls Dog Toy, 45 count$34.99Chewy Price
- KONG Wavz Bunjiball Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$12.05Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Nylabone Power Play Soccer Gripz Ball Dog Toy$13.77Chewy Price$21.19List Price
- Chuckit! Indoor Super Slider Dog Toy, Blue$15.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Magic Broom Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$7.98Chewy Price
- iFetch iDig Stay Dog Toy, Blue$81.48Chewy Price$99.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Outdoor, Training, Electronic, Exercise||Training||Training||Outdoor, Exercise, Electronic|
|Material||Plastic, Rubber||Plastic, Rubber||Plastic, Rubber||Plastic|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Launchers||Launchers||Launchers||Launchers, Motion Toys|
|Compatibility||Plug-In Power, Battery Powered||Plug-In Power, Battery Powered||Plug-In Power, Battery Powered||—|
Questions & Answers
15 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
51 Customer Reviews
Waste of Money
Built like junk. Only launched balls about 10 feet on maximum setting. That's when it actually worked. Only lasted about 2 weeks. Another fine piece of JUNK from China
Not Sturdy Enough!!
This PetSafe Automatic Ball launcher is just an expensive toy. It barely launches the ball across an indoor room. Not built for a real Outdoor Dog!!!
not worth it
1. Have a 88 lb lab, not afraid of anything. Launcher gives an abrupt noise and it scares a dog not afraid of a commercial lawn mower, weed eater or leaf blower. Not scared of noises until this thing. Won't get near it. 2. Only throws the ball about 10 ft high and 20ft away on highest setting. Disappointed and returning it after 10 mins of use. (Comes with AC power adapter and was plugged in) I don't recommend it.
Received a very used unit
Unit came, box had been opened and resealed with a sticker. Still could see the cut in the box where the last person used too long of a knife to open the outer box. Had scratches all over it and was missing balls. As for the product itself. It works, but it's really loud. Both the beeps before it launches and the launch itself. Gonna take a while for the dog to get used to it, if ever.
My dog loved this thrower It did good but only lasted a few months
Didn't even last a year.
Title says it all this product was purchased in September and it's currently the beginning of March it didn't even last a year. In theory this machine is nice. The hardest part will be training your dog to use it properly. Only took me about 2 weeks to reach my Shepard how to use the ball launcher. The launcher will throw the ball pretty far and high but di not last. I would say my dog used this every day for about 45 minutes. So if your dog is energetic and wants to play everyday this product is not for them. I will add there is a one year warranty. I do not know however if they are going to honor it I will be contacting the company and give an update.
Has to be plugged it. I put batteries in it and it wouldn’t work unless plugged in. The sensor did work very well some times it wouldn’t throw even when my dog was behind it
The idea is good, the product is cheap.
I like the idea of having something that will throw my dog a ball every time she wants. I just think that this product is very poor in terms of materials used and programming. It is definitely a product that should cost at the most $50.
Feed tray came loose after a few throws.
Feed tray came loose after a few throws. Complete disassembly to snap it back in. Feed tray Constantly pops loose and blocks throwing arm. Dog absolutely loved it for about 10 minutes.
Only 50 percent great.
Plugged into an electrical outlet the machine works well. In fact, my lab is addicted to it. When she goes outside, she stands in front of the machine waiting for a ball to come flying out. I would like to take it to the dog park but found it does not work on fresh batteries. Too bad.