PetSafe Automatic Two-Meal Dog & Cat Feeder, Grey
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Automatic feeder helps you maintain a consistent feeding schedule for your pet whether you’re at home or away.
- Easy dial timer lets you schedule two meals up to 24 hours in advance.
- Each compartment holds up to one and a half cups of your furbaby’s favorite dry or semi-moist food to help keep portions under control.
- Tamper-resistant lids help prevent prying paws from getting inside between scheduled mealtimes.
- Dishwasher-safe removable tray makes cleanups a breeze.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Square Dog & Cat Fountain, 94-oz, Gray$23.10Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Cat Mate C200 2-Bowl Automatic Dog & Cat Feeder, 4-cup$53.99Chewy Price$65.04List Price
- Frisco Ceramic Dog & Cat Fountain, Gray, 64-oz$79.99Chewy Price
- Cat Mate C500 Digital 5 Meal Automatic Dog & Cat Feeder$59.99Chewy Price$106.82List Price
- PetSafe Eatwell 5-Meal Automatic Dog & Cat Feeder$54.95Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- dealPetSafe 6-Meal Automatic Dog & Cat Feeder, Blue$76.95Chewy Price$89.95List Price
- dealPetSafe Two-Pet Dog & Cat Meal Splitter & Bowl, Navy$16.95Chewy Price$23.99List Price
- Cat Mate C3000 Automatic Dog & Cat Feeder, 26-cup$74.99Chewy Price$148.42List Price
- Pawple Automatic Dog & Cat Feeder, 20-cup$74.99Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- Petdiary Automatic Dog & Cat Feeder, White, Medium$79.99Chewy Price
- PetSafe Smart Feed 2.0 Wifi-Enabled Automatic Dog & Cat Feeder, Blue$129.95Chewy Price$209.99List Price
- INSTACHEW Purebite Automatic Stainless Steel Smart Pet Feeder, White, 94-oz$79.99Chewy Price$99.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Automatic, Dishwasher-Safe, Portion Control||Automatic||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free...||Automatic, Food Storage, Portion Control|
|Lifestage||Adult||Puppy||Adult, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior|
|Capacity (Max)||5 cups||1.5-L||1-cup; 8-oz per bowl||24-cups|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
15 Customer Reviews
It works exactly how it’s advertised to. The timer is simple and easy to use and so far my cat hasn’t been able to break it open so it works perfectly.
Our cats are fed twice daily (AM/PM) and we needed an auto feeder for the times we were going to be late getting home from some evening events. This feeder worked just fine to provide dry food during their evening meal time.
Lid does not lift up
It was too good to be true, the timer dial works but for some reason when timer gets to the arrow to signal lid to open, the lid never pops open. Cat still screaming at me to be fed. I just started using this feeder so hoping this is just because it's new? May have to return and get a TRUE automatic feeder
Works just as advertised
I got this to keep feeding the kitty on a regular schedule and it works great.
Quality for the price
My dog Chloe is very smart of course. I don't think she is waiting for the timer to go off and the lid to open. She knows there are is food inside. It must be keeping her busy as she moves it around the rooms figuring out how to open it. She opens it every time. It's holding up very well so far.
2 section timer bowl
This works out great. Cat used to wake us up in the middle of the night if she ate all her food. Now we set the timer for 3am and she doesn't wander around yowling
I put in a new battery and followed the instructions and nothing is happening. I think I received a broken one.
My cat is too smart
I love this product! Yes, you have to set it every time. But we have slept in for three months now thanks to this. Unfortunately one of the cats has figured out how to turn the dial until the lid opens.
My cats have waked me up between 3-4am for food for as long as I can remember. Thanks to this heaven sent contraption I am able to sleep until my alarm clock wakes me up for the first time in years! It’s easy to set and quiet when it opens. Highly recommend!
Just what I was looking for.
I love this pop up feeder. I put treats on one side and food on the other. It gets them threw the night