PetSafe Bling Easy Walk Nylon No Pull Dog Harness
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Created 15 years ago by a veterinary behaviorist, this harness is a trusted choice for dog trainers and pet parents alike.
- Minimizes pulling and teaches better leash manners by gently steering your dog in the direction you are headed.
- Good for light to moderate pullers, this harness sits on the chest instead of the throat to help prevent gagging and choking.
- Durable design features a light, breathable, low-coverage construction to keep your dog cool.
- The quick-snap shoulder and belly straps make it easy to fit this nylon harness onto your dog.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PetSafe Chic Easy Walk No Pull Dog Harness, Poppies, Medium: 21 to 32-in chest$26.30Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- PetSafe Deluxe Easy Walk Nylon Reflective No Pull Dog Harness, Ocean, Medium/Large: 24.5 to 34-in chest$25.95Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- PetSafe 3-in-1 Reflective Dog Harness with Car Control Strap, Plum, Medium: 24 to 34-in chest$29.95Chewy Price$37.99List Price
- Awoo Roam No Pull Dog Harness, Olive, Medium: 18.5 to 29-in chest$40.00Chewy Price
- PetSafe 3-in-1 Reflective Dog Harness & Leash, Medium: 24 to 34-in chest$37.95Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- DealFrisco Padded Reflective No Pull Harness, Gray/Black, LG$10.27Chewy Price
- Chai's Choice Double H Trail Runner Polyester Reflective No Pull Dog Harness, Purple, Large: 24 to 31-in chest$31.95Chewy Price$33.95List Price
- PetSafe Easy Walk Dog Harness, Apple Green, Medium/Large$22.95Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- Mighty Paw Padded Sports Reflective No Pull Dog Harness, X-Large: 35 to 49.5-in chest$31.49Chewy Price$45.00List Price
- DealFrisco Basic No Pull Harness, Black/Gray, LG$8.27Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Harness Type||No Pull, Front Clip||No Pull, Front Clip||No Pull, Front Clip||No Pull, Back Clip, Car Safety, Front Clip||Front Clip, Back Clip, Car Safety|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Waterproof||Reflective, Waterproof||Waterproof||Dual Clip, Reflective, Waterproof||Dual Clip|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Giant Breeds||Extra Small Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Puppy||Adult||Adult|
|Closure Type||Quick Release||Quick Release||Quick Release||Quick Release||Buckle|
Questions & Answers
15 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
100 Customer Reviews
Just why ??
I bought this harness a while back but I've noticed any time I used it that it almost always slips off my dog! I can't trust this harness. I would not recommend it for your dog!
works well, could use more adjustment ability
This works well to keep my standard poodle from pulling so hard. I wish there was a way to make the loop that goes behind her front legs a little longer.
Great training product
Recommended by our trainer. Daisy and I love how she’s learning not to pull.
Works great for regular dimension dogs
I have to say that I got this for my catahoula mix, who is very barrel-chested. It did not work for her. Chewy, of course, sent me a new size after I just couldn't get a good fit, but that still didn't work. Her chest just didn't allow it to pull in the right way (it hobbled her by pulling far to the side). That being said, we recently got a lab mix who isn't barrel-chested and this works great! This harness is used by our local humane society shelter (where all our dogs come from) and I was just confused as to why it wouldn't work for my catahoula. I ended up getting the PetSafe 3 in 1 harness for her and that works great! But for those dogs with normal chest ratio, this would be the harness for you!
The Best Harness
This is our second Easy Walk No Pull Harness. The first was great, but my dog dug it out of its bin without me knowing and used it as a chew toy. When I went to replace it, I thought I might try something different. Big mistake. The fact that the leash clips to the front of this one is what keeps her from pulling. I tried a more traditional harness that clipped to her back, and I swear she could pull a sled in the Iditarod. Lesson learned. I bought this one, which is a blingy-er version of the one we had, so now she looks pretty and doesn't pull my shoulder out of its socket when we walk!
This worked fairly well for our dog and helped stop her pulling, but the buckle on it broke after a few months of use.
Used this harness twice. Her second time wearing she backed out of it & was able to slipped the harness off bolting after another dog!!! Not pet safe...
Terrible product. Not sure if it’s the material on the bling since the I got the regular harness without the bling and it’s held up well. Gave the bling harness to my dog on Christmas morning and it was broken by New Years. It didn’t last a week. I’m so disappointed. I lost my money.
Glam for my supermodel.
Our standard poodle is a supermodel and this is the perfect sparkle her velvet black coat requires. Easy Walk has been her harness brand since she was a pup and it’s a brand we buy again and again.
Nice idea, but quality not great. Buckles make a lot of noise.
The glitter on the fabric deteriorated very quickly and the coating on the buckles and O rings wore off immediately. It also makes a lot of noise from the buckles clanking.