PetSafe Bolt Interactive Laser Cat Toy
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Simply hold in your hand or place on a flat surface, turn it on, and watch your pet pounce, chase and bat at the intriguing laser patterns.
- Encourages mental stimulation and vigorous physical exercise to keep your pet happy and healthy; helps prevent boredom and anxiety.
- Automatic mode moves the laser in random patterns for hands-free play while you’re busy or away.
- Manual mode lets you control the fun and create your own light patterns for some interactive playtime with your furry friend.
- Timer automatically turns the laser off after 15 minutes to conserve battery life.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Fabric Teaser Cat Toy, Retro Circles$4.51Chewy Price
- DealPetSafe Dancing Dot Laser Cat Toy$18.95Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- Catit Play Spinning Bee Interactive Cat Toy$17.33Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Catit Play Massager Circuit Ball Cat Toy$21.99Chewy Price
- DealPet Zone Caged Canary Interactive Cat Toy$19.99Chewy Price
- PetFusion Ambush Interactive Electronic Cat Toy$22.95Chewy Price$25.95List Price
- Catit Senses 2.0 Play Circuit Cat Toy$16.25Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- DealDoc & Phoebe's Cat Co. The Hunting Snacker Interactive Cat Treat Toy, Blue$6.99Chewy Price$8.49List Price
- DealPetstages Grass Patch Hunting Box Cat Scratcher Toy$9.90Chewy Price$23.99List Price$9.40Autoship Price
- Fat Cat Big Mama's Makin' Biscuits Boogie Mat Cat Toy with Catnip$15.99Chewy Price
- Cat Amazing Interactive Treat Maze & Puzzle Cat Toy$15.92Chewy Price$16.95List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic||Plastic, Rubber||Stainless Steel, Metal||Plastic||—|
|Toy Feature||Glowing & Light-Up, Electronic, Exercise||Glowing & Light-Up, Electronic||Exercise||Exercise||Glowing & Light-Up, Electronic, Exercise, Feather|
|Toy Type||Lasers||Lasers||Lasers||Lasers||Lasers, Teasers & Wands|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
742 Customer Reviews
My 2yr old, very playful cat, loves this laser toy! He goes crazy over it! It is perfect because he often whines for me to play with him but I have work. This toy makes it so I can just turn it on and go back to working while he exercises and is entertained for about 15 minutes. By the end he is normally tired and goes for a nap, its perfect! It does make some noise but I don't think its too loud. Also you really need a good area for it to be. I happen to have a perfect wall in my house with no artwork (so he can't jump up and pull something down). It projects in a wide circle so I put it on my desk and it projects partly on the floor and partly on the wall. My cat loves it! He plays with it nearly every day. And I like that the actual laser is big so he can really see the red dot.
Meh. Didn't meet expectations
My kittens *love* chasing the red dot, so I was hoping this would be a hit. No. The mirror adjusting the beam doesn't aim low enough, so unless the Bolt is sitting on something under two feet above the floor, the dot spends a good deal of time on the wall. Second, the dot is too fast and jerky to engage my kittens, and third, the dot is far more faint than the regular laser pointer we use - they can barely see it in daylight.
Laser too far distance
Great idea and the cats are interested but the laser dot is most often on the wall or furniture 10-12 feet away. Apparently it needs a much longer floor area than we have. We would love this if it would stay in an 8-10 foot range. It zigs and zags and the cats love it - but they lose interest quickly because they can't follow it. It doesn't stay in a good range.
Better if USB powered
This toy seems to serve its purpose unfortunately it uses batteries pretty quickly. I've only had it for a few days and the batteries are already dead It seems to me this would be much more effective if it were USB powered.
Cute idea. One of my two cats loves chasing laser dots. Unfortunately, this makes a funny noise that scares her and even once she got used to the noise, the dot moves too quickly and sporadically for her to even see it, much less chase it.
Great laser toy for my hairless dwarf. Keeps her occupied chasing it and when she starts to run out of gas she recharges while watching it and goes back on the laser hunt. Works great so I can take a break from the laser pointer myself.
Defective & Loud
Doesn't work as expected, really loud when it does work. Cheaply made and doesn't stay on, you have to hold the button for it to work. Not a very bright light too.
Laser toy quit working
At first i loved it . i thought it was a great idea of a toy for my cats . my cats also loved it . i haven’t had it long but all of a sudden it stopped going in the pattern . i’ll turn it on and it just stays still , no movement whatsoever . then once it’s on it wont let me turn it off until the timer is up and it automatically turns off . i’ve had this item for about 2 months or so .
BEST MONEY I EVER SPENT ON A CAT TOY
Keeps my cat entertained automatically or I can pick it up and use like a regular laser toy. He doesn't get bored and it shuts off after 15 minutes. Great exercise for the cat! Best money I ever spent. Love it!
The laser only goes in a circle, I thought it was a random pattern. It'll go back and forth, pause and then move quickly, but still in the same circle pattern, if that makes sense. My cat is able to predict where the laser will go so she gets bored, so I can't use it all the time, but every once in a while when I don't have time to play with her directly, it's convenient and will keep her busy for a little bit.