PetSafe Chic Easy Walk No Pull Dog Harness
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Created 15 years ago by a veterinary behaviorist, this harness is a trusted choice for dog trainers and pet parents alike.
- Minimizes pulling and teaches better leash manners by gently steering your dog in the direction you are headed.
- Good for light to moderate pullers, this harness sits on the chest instead of the throat to help prevent gagging and choking.
- Durable design features a light, breathable, low-coverage construction to keep your dog cool.
- The quick-snap shoulder and belly straps make it easy to fit this nylon harness onto your dog.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PetSafe Bling Easy Walk Nylon No Pull Dog Harness, Purple Bling, Medium/Large: 24.5 to 34-in chest$25.95Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- Frisco Padded Reflective No Pull Harness, Gray/Black, LG$12.80Chewy Price
- Frisco Basic No Pull Harness, Black/Purple, M/D$11.66Chewy Price
- PetSafe Two Point Control Nylon Reflective Dog Leash, Black/Gray, Medium/Large: 6-ft long, 3/4-in wide$12.95Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- PetSafe 3-in-1 Reflective Dog Harness with Car Control Strap, Teal, X-Small: 13 to 19-in chest$29.95Chewy Price$37.99List Price
- PetSafe Deluxe Easy Walk Nylon Reflective No Pull Dog Harness, Rose, Small: 15 to 21-in chest$25.95Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- PetSafe 3-in-1 Reflective Dog Harness & Leash, Medium: 24 to 34-in chest$37.95Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Mighty Paw Padded Sports Reflective No Pull Dog Harness, X-Large: 35 to 49.5-in chest$31.49Chewy Price$45.00List Price
- Chai's Choice Outdoor Explorer No-Pull 3M Polyester Reflective Dual Clip Dog Harness, Black, Large: 27 to 32.5-in chest$26.95Chewy Price$27.95List Price
- Sporn Original Training Dog Halter, Large$19.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Harness Type||No Pull, Front Clip||No Pull, Front Clip||Front Clip, Back Clip, Car Safety||No Pull||No Pull, Front Clip, Back Clip|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Leash / Harness, Waterproof||Reflective, Waterproof||Dual Clip||—||Reflective|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult||Adult||Adult|
|Closure Type||Quick Release||Quick Release||Buckle||Buckle||Quick Release|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
66 Customer Reviews
Poppies for Puppies
Gorgeous pattern! So colorful and bright, I bought this pattern for the gentle leader, but Bailey hated the nose part. At that time, they didn’t have the pattern for the no-pull. So glad they have it now! Our old no pull is Aqua colored per my son’s choice but I always wanted something prettier for our princess and now I have it! Love this harness. We don’t use the leash that came with, though. We much prefer the 1” thick rope leash available on Chewy. It’s much easier on our hands when Bailey lunges for a squirrel on our walks, lol!
puppy slipped of this harness
This harness and leash is attractive, but not sturdy of sturdy material at all. I got exactly the same size and adjusted it to match the easy walk no pull harness I already have for my 10.6 lb. cairnoodle puppy. She was able to slip out of this harness, and was heading for a busy street when I was able to grab her. I can not recommend this product, and hope my review will save someone else who thinks they have their pup securely harnessed losing their beloved pet running away/into traffic.
No pull, and no help for training my puppy.
Unfortunately I misunderstood the type of harness it was. I thought it was a good, safe alternative for my puppy, but, the ring to attach the leash rests on the dog's chest and front of the neck. So, she does not pull, but she gets stuck on and steps on the leash and twists it around her legs. I thought I could turn it upside down maybe, but it does not work that way.
Love these- purchased 4 separate times
Love these harnesses. I have purchased in two patterns multiple times. They do help with pulling and have cute designs. I’ve washed them multiple times and had no issue. Only thing I wish is that it came with a 6 foot leash instead of 4. I don’t use the leash at all but still think the harness alone is worth the price.
I have a Bluetick hound who is relatively well trained. Despite this, she is a hound and can be stubborn. If she sees a cat, good luck. I have tried walking her with a collar, which she can slip right out of, no matter how snug it is. I have another harness and that helped, but she could still be hard to control. She came from the prison pups program with one of these harnesses on. I know she walked well in the program. After putting the harness on correctly (it was backwards and upside down when I got her), I was amazed at the instant turn around in her behavior. The harness is a little difficult to figure out at first but each strap is labeled with the location of where it should go. Just remember to unbuckle the black strap to take it off and it is ready to use. It may take a little trial and error to get it adjusted correctly but it is worth the effort. It also washes like a dream. I do wish the leash was rounded instead of flat. It is wide, because of the size of the dog. It is uncomfortable to hold across the palm of my hand. I hold the loop in one hand, which is fine, but I hold take the slack of the leash up in my other hand. That is where it is uncomfortable. I am a small woman so someone with bigger hands might not have this issue.
Functional and cute
I have used easy walkers before and it didn’t disappoint with my 1 year old standard poodle. And the fact it had a pretty design and came with a leash was a huge bonus! Great price.
So cute but not my dog
This harness set was really cute. But my little dog with sharks teeth chewed through it, I still can't figure out how it gets it in his month. But it is a nice set.
No more pulling
I bought this for my little 8 lb dog because she was always choking when we walked. She is now able to enjoy walks without coughing. She did chew the leash in half because she is always biting it. I would buy the harness again.
Good but not for mine
This harness really does the job and helps with pulling. I don’t know if my dog is shaped weird or something, but no matter what I did, and I looked over the instructions a hundred times, but it just fit so awkward and I could never get it right.
This transformed our walking experience
I love my puppy so much, but she was the worst to walk: pulling, jumping, zig-zagging, etc. This harness was a game changer. It can feel a little weird at first, but there’s no arguing with the results! She walks SO well now! No more pulling and in general so much better. She’s still a puppy, so she’s not perfect but SO MUCH better than she use to be! This harness is definitely worth a try. Also for size reference we got a small for our (almost) 16lb cockapoo and it fits great!