PetSafe Chic Easy Walk No Pull Dog Harness
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Created 15 years ago by a veterinary behaviorist, this harness is a trusted choice for dog trainers and pet parents alike.
- Minimizes pulling and teaches better leash manners by gently steering your dog in the direction you are headed.
- Good for light to moderate pullers, this harness sits on the chest instead of the throat to help prevent gagging and choking.
- Durable design features a light, breathable, low-coverage construction to keep your dog cool.
- The quick-snap shoulder and belly straps make it easy to fit this nylon harness onto your dog.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PetSafe Bling Easy Walk Nylon No Pull Dog Harness, Purple Bling, Medium: 23 to 33-in chest$25.95Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- PetSafe Deluxe Easy Walk Nylon Reflective No Pull Dog Harness, Ocean, Medium/Large: 24.5 to 34-in chest$25.95Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- PetSafe 3-in-1 Reflective Dog Harness with Car Control Strap, Teal, Small: 19 to 24-in chest$29.95Chewy Price$37.99List Price
- PetSafe 3-in-1 Reflective Dog Harness & Leash, Medium: 24 to 34-in chest$37.95Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Mighty Paw Padded Sports Reflective No Pull Dog Harness, X-Large: 35 to 49.5-in chest$31.49Chewy Price$45.00List Price
- DealFrisco Padded Reflective No Pull Harness, Pink/Black, LG$11.52Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Basic No Pull Harness, Black/Purple, LG$7.79Chewy Price
- Chai's Choice Outdoor Explorer No-Pull 3M Polyester Reflective Dual Clip Dog Harness, Black, Large: 27 to 32.5-in chest$26.95Chewy Price$27.95List Price
- Sporn Mesh No Pull Dog Harness, Red, Large/X-Large: 16 to 24-in neck$29.99Chewy Price
- Awoo Roam No Pull Dog Harness, Olive, Medium: 18.5 to 29-in chest$40.00Chewy Price
- Chai's Choice Double H Trail Runner Polyester Reflective No Pull Dog Harness, Purple, Large: 24 to 31-in chest$31.95Chewy Price$33.95List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Harness Type||No Pull, Front Clip||Front Clip, Back Clip, No Pull||Back Clip, No Pull||No Pull, Front Clip||Front Clip, Back Clip|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Leash / Harness, Waterproof||Dual Clip, Reflective||—||Reflective, Waterproof||Dual Clip, Reflective|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, Extra Small Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult|
|Closure Type||Quick Release||Buckle||Buckle||Quick Release||Quick Release|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
70 Customer Reviews
Pretty on line, even prettier on my corso.
The color of this set is striking on my fawn corso. This is prettier on Sweet Pea than I expected. The orange and black is striking. Received my order quickly and it seems well made with strong materials.
Poor quality but pretty - puppy Ate through the harness, lasted 2 weeks!
This harness is adorable but is less durable than a former version. I purchased the Medium as the one I am borrowing from my son is same brand in Medium. I wanted a pretty design, but this was not only less effective, my dog ate through the side of the harness within 15 minutes! I suggest taking it off as soon as you will not be observing - I left her in her usual safe spot to take a shower and dress before taking her out again and the harness was damaged beyond use.
Poppies for Puppies
Gorgeous pattern! So colorful and bright, I bought this pattern for the gentle leader, but Bailey hated the nose part. At that time, they didn’t have the pattern for the no-pull. So glad they have it now! Our old no pull is Aqua colored per my son’s choice but I always wanted something prettier for our princess and now I have it! Love this harness. We don’t use the leash that came with, though. We much prefer the 1” thick rope leash available on Chewy. It’s much easier on our hands when Bailey lunges for a squirrel on our walks, lol!
puppy slipped of this harness
This harness and leash is attractive, but not sturdy of sturdy material at all. I got exactly the same size and adjusted it to match the easy walk no pull harness I already have for my 10.6 lb. cairnoodle puppy. She was able to slip out of this harness, and was heading for a busy street when I was able to grab her. I can not recommend this product, and hope my review will save someone else who thinks they have their pup securely harnessed losing their beloved pet running away/into traffic.
I love it!!!
My dog hates it but it has stopped him for yanking me down the walk
No pull, and no help for training my puppy.
Unfortunately I misunderstood the type of harness it was. I thought it was a good, safe alternative for my puppy, but, the ring to attach the leash rests on the dog's chest and front of the neck. So, she does not pull, but she gets stuck on and steps on the leash and twists it around her legs. I thought I could turn it upside down maybe, but it does not work that way.
The Best Ever
The service and promptness is fantastic and I refuse to by my pets' food anywhere else!
Love these- purchased 4 separate times
Love these harnesses. I have purchased in two patterns multiple times. They do help with pulling and have cute designs. I’ve washed them multiple times and had no issue. Only thing I wish is that it came with a 6 foot leash instead of 4. I don’t use the leash at all but still think the harness alone is worth the price.
I have a Bluetick hound who is relatively well trained. Despite this, she is a hound and can be stubborn. If she sees a cat, good luck. I have tried walking her with a collar, which she can slip right out of, no matter how snug it is. I have another harness and that helped, but she could still be hard to control. She came from the prison pups program with one of these harnesses on. I know she walked well in the program. After putting the harness on correctly (it was backwards and upside down when I got her), I was amazed at the instant turn around in her behavior. The harness is a little difficult to figure out at first but each strap is labeled with the location of where it should go. Just remember to unbuckle the black strap to take it off and it is ready to use. It may take a little trial and error to get it adjusted correctly but it is worth the effort. It also washes like a dream. I do wish the leash was rounded instead of flat. It is wide, because of the size of the dog. It is uncomfortable to hold across the palm of my hand. I hold the loop in one hand, which is fine, but I hold take the slack of the leash up in my other hand. That is where it is uncomfortable. I am a small woman so someone with bigger hands might not have this issue.
Functional and cute
I have used easy walkers before and it didn’t disappoint with my 1 year old standard poodle. And the fact it had a pretty design and came with a leash was a huge bonus! Great price.