PetSafe Clik-R Dog Training Tool
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps your dog associate the sound of the click with a training command and a tasty reward, of course!
- The included finger strap allows you to easily hold the clicker with one hand.
- Compact for easy portability so you can train your dog almost anywhere!
- Comes with a handy introductory clicker training guide to help you get started.
- PetSafe’s purple Click-R is designed to make training easy and fun.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Downtown Pet Supply Training Dog Clickers, Color Varies, 4 pack$7.49Chewy Price$9.96List Price
- Frisco Pet Training Clicker with Wrist Band, Black, 1 count$2.74Chewy Price$5.21List Price
- The Company of Animals Pet Corrector Dog Training Aid, 30-mL$9.13Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- PetSpy Dog Training Whistle, 2 count$9.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Starmark Pro-Training Quicker Clicker for Dogs$6.99Chewy Price
- Coastal Pet Products Round Dog Bells, 3 count, Gold$3.53Chewy Price$4.49List Price
- Mighty Paw Smart Bell 2.0 Potty Training Dog Doorbell, White, 1 count$34.99Chewy Price$40.00List Price
- SunGrow Clickers with Wrist Band Dog & Cat Potty & Treat Training Tool, 7 count$6.95Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- TRIXIE Agility Slalom Dog Training Poles$52.99Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Agility Dog Training Ring$36.30Chewy Price
- SportDOG 50/50 Plastic Dog Training Dummy, Black/White, Jumbo$9.95Chewy Price
- Caldwell's Potty Bells Original Dog Doorbell, Grey$12.49Chewy Price$19.99List Price
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
78 Customer Reviews
Sound too soft
Have clicker trained several dogs—wish I could find my original clicker. This one is too soft sounding-not distinct enough to really get the pup’s attn.
It's too bulky
Trying my hand at reviewing some products that I've ordered from here, and I'm lest than enthusiastic about this clicker.. It's bulky, awkward to hold, and not very loud, would not be able to use outdoors or in a noisy environment. That being said, if you have a dog that spooks easily, maybe starting with the quieter one is what you want? Either way.. would not buy again.
Quiet, but effective
This clicker is quieter than a lot of other clickers I've used, but it still works well. Dog hearing is a lot better than our hearing, so I really don't think that is an issue. Also, some dogs need a quieter click because they are more sensitive to sounds. I love the band for the finger. That was the main reason I ordered this one. The only thing I would change is adding a wrist strap in addition to the finger band. It does have a place where I can add a wrist strap, so not a big deal.
Button doesn’t work
The button is too hard to push. It will take a couple times of me pressing hard on it before it will go in far enough to click. It’s at a crooked angle so I don’t know if it’s broken or if it’s normally that hard to click.
i just got this yesterday and its already broke. no less than 5 minutes of training with my dog and the clicker wont work. it was also way too quiet for my dog to even hear
Right out of the package it would not click. I took it apart to see if it could be fixed but could not figure out how to get more than a very soft click - if at all. Don’t buy.
Great dog training tool
Very efficient and easy tool. It only took few clicks to get him to learn.
Just what I needed
This clicker works well. It makes a clear sound and has an elastic strap to keep it in your hand. The only downside is that it's a bit clunky and it's hard to hold both this and treats in your hand. Overall, would recommend.
Wonderful product! Great investment for your dog and your sanity!
Got my clicker, got some small treats and found out I can train my two dogs at once side by side and they do not fight with each other or try to play during training. Wonderful! Best investment in training your puppy or older dog! Easy to follow instructions and very fast shipping! Who can ask for anything more???
Takes some getting used to
I considered returning this item because it did not consistently make the click sound when I pressed down on it. Since the purpose of the clicker is to have persistent marking, it didn't really serve it's purpose. I fiddled with it some more, and seems like you have to press it in a specific spot to make it work.