PetSafe CozyUp Foldable Wooden Cat & Dog Ramp
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This wooden ramp is a great way to help protect your pal’s joints and make it easier for her to get up on the couch.
- Includes heavy-duty carpeted covers on the steps to help prevent slipping.
- Feature a stylish cherry decorative finish.
- Made with a durable construction that can support pals up to 100 pounds.
- Can be easily folded flat and stored when not in use.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Tri-Fold Travel Dog Car Ramp, Gray$49.99Chewy Price
- Pet Gear Free-Standing Foldable Cat & Dog Ramp, Essential Grey$137.48Chewy Price
- Best Pet Supplies Foam Cat & Dog Stairs, White Lambswool, 5-Step$89.99Chewy Price
- PetSafe CozyUp Wooden Cat & Dog Ramp, White$179.95Chewy Price$179.99List Price
- Unipaws Foldable Wooden Cat & Dog Ramp, Espresso$89.99Chewy Price
- Merry Products Collapsible Cat & Dog Ramp$78.99Chewy Price$91.91List Price
- Royal Ramps Dog & Cat Ramp & Landing, Chocolate, 21-in$436.99Chewy Price
- PetSafe CozyUp Dog & Cat Steps & Ramp$149.95Chewy Price$169.99List Price
- Pet Gear Supertrax Combination Dog & Cat Step & Ramp$66.98Chewy Price
- Zinus Comfort Cat & Dog Stairs, Cream, X-Small, 2 Step$29.25Chewy Price$39.20List Price
- TRIXIE Adjustable Cat & Dog Stairs, White$94.37Chewy Price$100.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds||All Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Features||Non-slip Tread, Foldable||Non-slip Tread, Non-skid, Foldable||Non-slip Tread, Non-skid||N/A||Collapsible, Adjustable Height, Non-slip Tread, Non-skid|
|Material||Wood, Carpet||Plastic, Carpet||Wood, Carpet||Wood, Carpet||Wood, Carpet|
|Tools Included||Yes||N/A||Yes||No Tools Required||N/A|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
76 Customer Reviews
I wish it didn't cost so much, because I'd love to have 2 of them. It came pretty quickly & it was pretty simple to put together. It's perfect for my needs - my aging Yorkies can go up & down easily. I also like that it has the platform at the top; I think it makes it even easier for them.
DO NOT BUY
this is a terrible product....it took me 3 hours to assemble because directions were unclear. then when i got to last screw, the wood broke, making it unusable. chewy offered to refund, but would have to unscrew everything it took me 3hours to do...DO NOT BUY.
Not all there
Opened up the packages today. Missing on nut and washer. The support base piece that rests on the floor that should be connected to the first flat base peice(looks like an H) is not able to be screwed to each other. The hex bolts are not long enough in this package. Therefor I can’t put it together. Quality control is a key part of product producing. Please improve that.
Petsafe cozyup foldable ramp
This ramp is a perfect size for my sofa. My dog took to it right away. I love it and would definitely recommend it for any pet that shouldn't jump on or off high places.
Needs better assembly instructions
Had to go to YouTube to see the video which they don’t tell you to do in the instructions which are only pictures and the parts aren’t numbered. My husband ordered for our 13yr old pup to get on the bed but as it says this is sofa height. Know the height you need before ordering. We still use it at the bed but need an ottoman to help with the final step. He still won’t use it unless there are treats involved but as he ages we hope he “gets it”.
Junk for Larger Dogs
In the current picture that will likely be changed. There is a Husky that has to be at least 60-80 pounds. There's a little wooden circle that holds everything into place. It will eventually break with no replacement arm.
Lasted a year
This ramp was used by a 13 pound dog. Today, after a year of regular use, the wood split and the thing collapsed while my dog was on it. Both wooden dowels were snapped and I found there was another piece that I suspect had been split for some time where one of the bolts were screwed in. I paid $86 for this and I see the price has gone up. I wouldn't pay $86 for it again, let alone the $110 they're charging now. Great concept, but they need to use sturdier wood so it will last. There's no reason it should break under the weight of a 13 pound dog.
Glad I bought it!!
I had previously purchases steps for my doxie who has arthritis, but the jolt from the last step to the floor was painful. This ramp is working great for him and I know it is very easy on his legs. He took to it right away--it seems very sturdy & he doesn't slip on the carpet. My only complaint is the instructions could be a lot clearer--it took me several hrs. to get it together.
Perfect for my bichon frise!
My little girl is getting older and jumping on the couch is getting more difficult! With this sturdy and easy to assemble ramp, she can be independent, get on the couch, and look out the window any time she'd like to!
PetSafe CozyUp Foldable Wooden Dog Ramp
Really like this ramp. It is made well and is sturdy. Also, it’s the perfect height. Highly recommend it.