PetSafe CozyUp Foldable Wooden Cat & Dog Stairs
About This Item
- These wooden steps help protect your pal’s joints and make it easier for him to get on the couch or bed.
- Includes carpet covers on the steps to help prevent slipping.
- Feature a stylish cherry decorative finish.
- Made with a durable construction that can support pals up to 200 pounds.
- Easily to fold and store when not in use.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco 18.5 or 24.5 Inch 2-in-1 Cat & Dog Stairs, Cream$44.99Chewy Price
- Pet Gear Pet Step Cat & Dog Stairs, Chocolate, 4-step$64.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Collapsible Cat & Dog Stairs & Storage, Gray$35.99Chewy Price
- Gen7Pets Mini Indoor Foldable Dog Ramp$70.99Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- Pet Gear Free-Standing Extra Wide Carpeted Dog Car Ramp, Chocolate$140.99Chewy Price$149.98List Price
- Petmate Lightweight II Cat & Dog Stairs$71.99Chewy Price$73.99List Price
- PetSafe CozyUp Wooden Cat & Dog Ramp, Cherry$179.99Chewy Price
- Armarkat Real Wood Cat & Dog Stairs, Ivory, 4 steps$50.99Chewy Price$115.00List Price
- Pet Gear Easy Step II Extra Wide Cat & Dog Stairs, Tan$73.98Chewy Price
- Pet Gear Easy Step II Cat & Dog Stairs, Light Cocoa$34.98Chewy Price
- Pet Gear Free-Standing Foldable Dog Car Steps, Chocolate$166.79Chewy Price$189.98List Price
- Gen7Pets Feather Lite Foldable Dog Car Ramp$102.00Chewy Price$167.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Features||Foldable, Non-slip Tread||Non-slip Tread||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Material||Wood, Carpet||Wood, Carpet||Wood, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Wood||Wood|
Questions & Answers
17 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
438 Customer Reviews
Love, love, love!
These stairs are sturdy. The folding legs lock in place. I have a very high platform bed and I bought this for my 16 year old cat with arthritis. She caught on quickly. The wood matches my bed perfectly and now the plan is to get a second set of stairs to put back to back with the first set, flush with the footboard so she won't step down to the top stair and jump off the back. Very happy with the purchase!
Climbing made easy
My arthritic cat can now access my bed by herself. An injury to her back knee rendered her unable to jump
These steps are very nice for the price. The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because the steps are a little slippery for my little three pound yorkie. But she likes to run up and down them, so she just slows herself down and she doesn’t slip at all. You can easily glue something on top of the steps as well to fix that problem and I had thought about doing that until she slowed down. They are very sturdy, and also pretty to look at.
Perfect for a three legged cat!
Our cat is missing his right hind leg and uses these to get on the bed at night. They’re sturdy and are visually appealing. I would 10/10 recommend
Finally getting up the stairs
With her hip and knee arthritis she’s been unable to get up on the bed. Finally she gets up herself!
We got a new platform bed with storage drawers. Because of the drawers the mattress was about 4 or 5 inches taller and our 7lb poodle couldn't get to the top of the bed with the regular stairs. The larger steps did the trick. They are not so far apart she can't handle them. She is 14 years old and doesn't jump much. Both sets are functional and easy to fold. Also as an added benefit my grandson learned to go up and down the stairs with them. We didn't expect it but it was nice since it wasn't a full flight of stairs if he slipped.
For cats or small dogs only
Very well constructed. It did say for dogs as well. The stairs are short and narrow. Perfect for small dogs or cats. Do not purchase if your pet is over 15-20lbs.
Four paw made easier
Now there's no hassle for my rescue dog to climb our 20" high queen sized bed to be with our Labrador. She is as happy as can be.
Works great for 10 year old Golden Retriever
This is very sturdy and looks nice in our bedroom. Our golden was already trained to go up and down a ramp for our SUV so she took right to this. It does look a little steep for going down and at this point she can still jump off the bed so I can't say how she does going down it. But as with everything it's a matter of training with treats and getting her to focus so I'm sure when that time comes she'll do ok.
100 pound lab
My 100 pound lab was having trouble getting up on our bed so I purchased these stairs to help him. Climbing them is something that he has had to learn how to do; but, with patience and help from me, he is learning how to use the stairs with no trouble. They are strong and very durable. I would definitely purchase them again if I needed another set.