PetSafe CozyUp Wooden Cat & Dog Ramp
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Convenient ramp for pets to access too-tall furniture.
- Features a stylish finish to match your décor.
- Wood construction is designed for durability and long-lasting use.
- Measures 25 inches tall and built to support pets up to 120 pounds.
- Comes complete with a heavy-duty carpet surface for traction and safety.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Tri-Fold Travel Dog Car Ramp, Gray$54.98Chewy Price
- DealPetSafe CozyUp Foldable Wooden Cat & Dog Ramp, Cherry$104.95Chewy Price$122.99List Price
- Frisco Bi-Fold Travel Dog Car Ramp, Dark Charcoal$54.98Chewy Price
- DealPet Gear Free-Standing Foldable Cat & Dog Ramp, Essential Grey$98.98Chewy Price$109.98List Price
- PetSafe CozyUp Dog & Cat Steps & Ramp$163.71Chewy Price$169.99List Price
- Premier Pet Steps 3 Step Carpet Thread Dog & Cat Stairs, Cherry$199.00Chewy Price
- Pet Gear Easy Step II Cat & Dog Stairs, Cocoa$41.99Chewy Price$48.98List Price
- Pet Gear Pet Step Cat & Dog Stairs, Essential Grey, Pet Step III$73.99Chewy Price
- Pet Parade 3 Tier Step Up Pup Dog & Cat Stairs, White, Medium$99.99Chewy Price
- Pet Gear Easy Step Dog & Cat Stairs, Large, Extra-Wide$108.98Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Adjustable Cat & Dog Stairs, White$109.99Chewy Price$121.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||All Breeds|
|Material||Wood, Carpet||Wood, Carpet||Wood, Carpet||Wood||Wood, Carpet|
|Features||Non-slip Tread||Non-slip Tread, Foldable||Non-slip Tread, Non-skid||—||—|
|Tools Included||Yes||Yes||Yes||No Tools Required||No Tools Required|
Questions & Answers
33 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
641 Customer Reviews
For an expensive product , this was a total disappointment. First off, it had to be constructed, and the screws and washers were just loose in the bottom of the box. Going online , I finally found the instructions (not included in the box), and there was supposed to be a hex wrench and a regular wrench included. Neither one was there. I don’t own a hex wrench , so I have to go buy one now. What a piece of junk.
Best purchase ever!
This has helped my 8 year old morkie so much. It fits sideways along the foot of our king bed. She was starting to struggle with using her stairs we had got her but this she uses with ease. WORTH EVERY PENNY!
Unusable pieces and slick carpet
I bought this for a 65lb senior dog who has hurt himself jumping on and off our tall bed. The first problem was the support crossbar at the base didn't align with the legs so the pre-drilled holes couldn't be used. I assembled the ramp and decided it was still usable as long as I braced the bottom with heavy weights. It would have worked but the carpet that came in the ramp is extremely thin and slick. I waited too long to assemble the ramp, so it was beyond the warranty and I'm stuck with it. If you are prepared for some construction and can change out the carpet, this might would work, but it was not a good buy for my family.
I have a 13 yo toy poodle and she was starting to find it difficult to jump the 10 inches from the old steps up onto the (i will say it) bed. This makes it so much easier as it ends about 4 inches below the mattress. the old steps are now by the sofa. assembly was easy, all materials supplied and took about 15 minutes to assemble.
Works great for tall beds too!
So thankful to have found this ramp. My dog has a CCL tear, and hip issues so getting on the bed became difficult. She learned to use it very easily with encouragement and treats. The customer service rep was very helpful in helping me get my ramp together.
This ramp is being used by my elderly overweight cat and my elderly Yorkie. They both love it and use it with no problems. No more worry about them injuring themselves. Matches my furniture!
Great ramp. Well made.
Easy set-up. Great for my pooch getting up into my SUV. She's 80lbs and it is quite sturdy. Bravo!
Great for on and off our tall bed
This ramp is perfect for our 14lb dog to get on and off our bed by himself. I tried stairs, but they are too steep and not tall enough for our 34” high bed. The ramp was easy to assemble and is sturdy for his weight. I have it running along the bottom of our king size bed, and it fits perfectly.
Sturdy and safe
Very sturdy and safe. I used food for one of my dogs and a toy for the other dog (each one motivated by that), to encourage them the first couple of times. I only wish the was a short "wall" along the outside edge. I think we both would be a bit more confident that they wouldn't fall.
Sturdy, stable, perfect for taller beds.
I recently purchased this after one of the dachshund herd (3 of them) boogered up his back leg. My bed is 24" tall and I was really struggling to find something that didn't have a ridiculously steep incline or was huge. Well, yes, this is huge, but it goes along the side of the bed as in the picture and it is easy to get used to. The covering is nice and is VERY sturdy and stable, which was my greatest concern. The dachshunds use it just fine. Except for the princess, because ramps are for peasants.