PetSafe Deluxe Easy Walk Nylon Reflective No Pull Dog Harness
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The deluxe version features padded neoprene straps for cool comfort and reflector strips for safety during nighttime walks.
- Created by a veterinary behaviorist and trusted by countless pet parents and trainers each year.
- The patented martingale loop and front chest leash attachment minimizes your paw-tner's pulling by gently steering her in the direction you are headed.
- The harness safely controls light to moderate pulling by resting across your dog’s chest instead of her throat.
- The quick-snap shoulder and belly straps allow you to fit the nylon harness easily on your canine companion. Plus, it has less coverage than many other harnesses to keep your pup cool!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PetSafe Bling Easy Walk Nylon No Pull Dog Harness, Purple Bling, Medium: 23 to 33-in chest$25.95Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- Frisco Padded Reflective No Pull Harness, Blue/Black, LG$12.80Chewy Price
- PetSafe Chic Easy Walk No Pull Dog Harness, Poppies, Medium: 21 to 32-in chest$25.95Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- Frisco Basic No Pull Harness, Navy/Blue, LG$11.93Chewy Price
- PetSafe 3-in-1 Reflective Dog Harness with Car Control Strap, Plum, Small: 19 to 24-in chest$29.95Chewy Price$37.99List Price
- EzyDog Quick Fit Dog Harness, Blue, Medium$38.00Chewy Price
- PetSafe Easy Walk Dog Harness, Black/Silver, Medium/Large$22.95Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- PetSafe 3-in-1 Reflective Dog Harness & Leash, Medium: 24 to 34-in chest$37.95Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Headlight Harness LED Light Dog Harness, Blue, Large$64.95Chewy Price
- Chai's Choice Double H Trail Runner Polyester Reflective No Pull Dog Harness, Purple, Large: 24 to 31-in chest$31.95Chewy Price$33.95List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Harness Type||No Pull, Front Clip||No Pull, Front Clip||No Pull, Front Clip||No Pull, Back Clip, Front Clip||No Pull, Back Clip, Car Safety, Front Clip|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Reflective, Waterproof||Waterproof||Waterproof||Dual Clip, Reflective, Training, Waterproof, Padded||Dual Clip, Reflective, Waterproof|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy||Adult|
|Closure Type||Quick Release||Quick Release||Quick Release||Buckle||Quick Release|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
231 Customer Reviews
Great harness - really works!
This is the 4th one I’ve purchased. My dog is super strong and pulls like crazy with a regular harness. The front clasp helps him not to pull so much. Unfortunately my dog is a crazy chewer and that’s why this is #4. Never leave it on your dog unattended if they like to chew.
Bought the large size for a 100 lb 10 month old irish wolfhound puppy who is extremely strong. The harness works well in keeping her from pulling but keep in mind that you need to put in the training work to have them walk calmly along side you.....there is no magic device to stop a dog from pulling.....it takes time and effort on your part......the harness is only a helpful accessory. A wolfhound has a very deep chest so its hard to get a good snug fit and the harness tends to droop in the front but since she has very tall long legs she can not back out of it which was the main reason for getting the harness. It seems well made and I like the extra padding on the underside but the harness is not meant for keeping on all the time.....especially unsupervised as she could destroy it in minutes so I only use it for walking her and then take it off as soon as we're back in the house.
Safe & Secure Harness
I’ve used this brand of harness for all of my dogs. It is secure and makes it easier to control the dog while walking. It comes in attractive colors, is reflective, and is very good quality.
Highest quality but has a sizing issue
After many years, it was time for a new Easy Pull harness, they are the best both in function and quality. The current harness was a S/M size. When shopping for a new one, they no longer had the S/M size. I ordered the small, and it was too small. I ordered the medium and it was too big, and yes, I adjusted them all the way tight and still too big. I'll have to modify it a bit. We're using it for now but he has gotten out of it.
My 10 month old golden retriever puppy was pulling on every walk, and this was beginning to cause pain in my arm. I remembered that I had success another time with a harness very much like this one on another dog so I took a chance and purchased this. The change was immediate and my puppy no longer pulls. Our walks are pleasant now, and he has become a joy to take out and about. I’m thrilled! Plus Chewey delivered in a couple of days!
Love this front clip harness. The trainer fit her for one and I’ve been using it ever since. I just ordered my second. Really helps with the pulling
We’ve had this harness for a little over 3 months and I noticed one of the seams is separating. As others have mentioned, it tends to pull to one side and the leash sometimes gets in the way when our dog walks.
The easy walk reflective harness is excellent and fits well. Unfortunately I forgot to remove it prior to putting the puppy back in her crate. When I got home from work, it was all chewed up! She didn’t even have it for 24 hours. So sad especially since it is so expensive. Pls remember to take it off after each use!! Don’t make the mistake that I did!
Definitely helps, but size down
I have a 70 pound male Australian Shepherd who becomes over excited on walks when we pass other dogs. He’s extremely fit and active so he would practically yank my arm off. This harness has made the training process of redirecting his attention to me so much easier and he doesn’t pull nearly as hard with it. I originally ordered a large (65-90 lbs) and it was way too big but the medium fit great even though it was for a smaller weight range. Has made our hikes much more pleasant!
Really wanted to like this harness but after walking 2 miles in it my dog developed armpit rub. I was hoping because it was the padded version of the other harness I have from pet safe it would be stronger and the padding would be more comfortable for my girl. Sadly the opposite happened! It doesn’t cinch because the fabric is too thick so instead of stopping pulling it just pulls to one side. I love the other pet safe harnesses but this one didn’t work out for us.