PetSafe Deluxe Easy Walk Nylon Reflective No Pull Dog Harness
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The deluxe version features padded neoprene straps for cool comfort and reflector strips for safety during nighttime walks.
- Created by a veterinary behaviorist and trusted by countless pet parents and trainers each year.
- The patented martingale loop and front chest leash attachment minimizes your paw-tner's pulling by gently steering her in the direction you are headed.
- The harness safely controls light to moderate pulling by resting across your dog’s chest instead of her throat.
- The quick-snap shoulder and belly straps allow you to fit the nylon harness easily on your canine companion. Plus, it has less coverage than many other harnesses to keep your pup cool!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PetSafe Chic Easy Walk No Pull Dog Harness, Bonez, Small: 15 to 21-in chest$26.95Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- DealFrisco Padded Reflective No Pull Harness, Blue/Black, M/D$10.18Chewy Price
- PetSafe Gentle Leader Chic Padded Dog Headcollar & Leash, Poppies, Small: 7 to 15-in neck$24.79Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- Pawtitas Nylon Reflective Back Clip Dog Harness, Green, X-Small: 14 to 18-in chest$23.99Chewy Price$33.59List Price
- PetSafe 3-in-1 Reflective Dog Harness & Leash, Large: 29.5 to 42.5-in chest$37.95Chewy Price$46.99List Price
- PetSafe Sure-Fit Adjustable Back Clip Dog Harness, Red, Large: 28 to 42-in chest$22.74Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- DealFrisco Basic No Pull Harness, Black/Purple, M/D$8.91Chewy Price
- PetSafe Bling Easy Walk Nylon No Pull Dog Harness, Blue Bling, Small: 15 to 21-in chest$27.90Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Pawtitas Nylon Reflective Step In Back Clip Dog Harness, Purple, Small: 15 to 22-in chest$14.14Chewy Price$20.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Harness Type||No Pull, Front Clip||No Pull, Front Clip||No Pull, Front Clip||Front Clip, Back Clip, No Pull||No Pull, Front Clip, Back Clip|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Reflective, Waterproof||Waterproof||Waterproof||Dual Clip, Reflective||Reflective|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult||Adult, Puppy||Adult||Adult|
|Closure Type||Quick Release||Quick Release||Quick Release||Buckle||Quick Release|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
239 Customer Reviews
Effective and simple
I already had a decent harness, but needed one much easier to put on and off. My dog wears two collars: a regular ID collar and another that holds the small box that opens his radio-frequency doggie door. Getting the harness over both collars was a struggle, and I was looking for something that would keep him from pulling AND would not interfere with the collars. I've had this a week now and am extremely happy. Highly recommended.
Really helps & doesn't use painful measures!
I have a feisty 10 lb chi mix & he pulls like he's towing a car! Especially if another dog is in his sights. He needs to have his focus/attention diverted quickly. I didn't know what would work. I hadn't had any luck. Because he's small I didn't want to use something that compressed his ribcage when he pulled. Or yanks his head up & back. Definitely not anything pulling around his neck!! Nothing using pressure or pain. This looked like a possible solution. I was told how it works & why it is safer. The strap fits across his chest, down on the front of his shoulders, a strong area. The way it's designed it can't move, stays in place. I don't have to worry about it moving up on his neck/trachea which vulnerable to severe damage. The leash attaches to a ring on the chest unlike traditonal attachments placed on the back or the ring on collars which should NEVER be used for a leash!! Ring is ONLY for ID tags! ** I've seen a dog with the lead on the collar die instantly when he ran & leaped. The collar broke his trachea & windpipe! He fell dead in front of me. Don't let that happen to you or anyone if you can educate them!! **Please do not test fate! Anyway, this harness works great! At least with my crazy 10 lb chihuahua! Yeah!!! It makes him turn which changes his focus! It also causes a bit of confusion because he didn't anticipate the change. It diverts him from whatever he was obsessed with more easily. After all it's difficult to walk sideways with you head eyes looking back!! LOL! It's so much easier to walk now! It's easy to put on, once you fit it correctly, which is important. I would tell a friend to try it. I'm a happy walker again!
This is an easy to use, heavier duty harness. The snap closures work well. I wish it was a bit thinner under the dogs front legs to avoid matting from the rubbing action when walking.
Chest strap needs to be stronger
Helped with walking 7 month old golden retriever on leash, but the strap material is not strong enough. We’ve had this just a little over a month and don’t expect it to last much longer. Big disappointment.
Great harness - really works!
This is the 4th one I’ve purchased. My dog is super strong and pulls like crazy with a regular harness. The front clasp helps him not to pull so much. Unfortunately my dog is a crazy chewer and that’s why this is #4. Never leave it on your dog unattended if they like to chew.
Helps with pulling
really like this color as well as the fact that it is reflective. The harness mates a noticeable difference with my dog pulling.
Love this harness
Best walkies ever. No pulling at all! Otto does not mind wearing this harness. Working with him is easier. Our outings are awesome!
We LOVE the EasyWalk
Great for training - much preferred over the gentle leader whose nose strap is a constant source of distraction for my pup.
Did not like
I have purchased two harnesses, and our dog chewed both! The collar was well fitted, and it was an easy chew for him.
Bought the large size for a 100 lb 10 month old irish wolfhound puppy who is extremely strong. The harness works well in keeping her from pulling but keep in mind that you need to put in the training work to have them walk calmly along side you.....there is no magic device to stop a dog from pulling.....it takes time and effort on your part......the harness is only a helpful accessory. A wolfhound has a very deep chest so its hard to get a good snug fit and the harness tends to droop in the front but since she has very tall long legs she can not back out of it which was the main reason for getting the harness. It seems well made and I like the extra padding on the underside but the harness is not meant for keeping on all the time.....especially unsupervised as she could destroy it in minutes so I only use it for walking her and then take it off as soon as we're back in the house.