PetSafe Dog Muzzle
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Crafted with padding for added comfort.
- Helps keep your furry friend from nipping, biting and barking.
- The opening located at the mouth provides your pet with room to pant.
- The neck and snout are completely adjustable, so you can find the paw-fect fit.
- Especially useful for trips to the vet, groomer or for reactive dogs.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Baskerville Ultra Dog Muzzle, Black, Size 4$20.99Chewy Price$30.99List Price
- Coastal Pet Products Best Fit Adjustable Mesh Dog Muzzle, Black, Size 7$12.88Chewy Price$14.49List Price
- DealFour Paws Walk-About Quick-Fit Dog Muzzle, M$7.46Chewy Price$18.69List Price
- Kurgo Walk About Dog Head Halter, Multi-color, Medium$22.99Chewy Price
- Halti Nylon Dog Headcollar, Size 3: 15.5 to 21-in neck$14.99Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- Halti OptiFit Nylon Dog Headcollar, Small: 12 to 15.5-in neck$12.66Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- CollarDirect Leather Basket Dog Muzzle for Pitbull, Brown$29.99Chewy Price$34.47List Price
- Sporn Head Control Dog Halter, Black, Large$19.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- PetSafe Gentle Leader Chic Padded Dog Headcollar & Leash, Donuts, Small: 7 to 15-in neck$22.95Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- PetSafe Gentle Leader Padded No Pull Dog Headcollar, Apple Green, Large: 11 to 24-in neck$19.95Chewy Price$24.90List Price
- Frisco Padded Nylon No Pull Dog Harness, Blue, 26 to 40-in chest$19.63Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Mesh, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Mesh, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Mesh, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Closure Type||Buckle||Buckle||—||Buckle||Hook & Loop|
|Lifestage||Puppy, Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
74 Customer Reviews
Avoid the nip
My 15 pound shih tzu had a double ear infection this past May. I ordered this muzzle to avoid being bitten while doing an ear flush and giving meds to her ears. I adjusted the straps to the back of her head and once in the proper alignment the muzzle did its job. So happy Chewy sells these products.
worked until it didnt
As soon as I got this product, I was eager to put it on my dog for a test drive. Perfect fit, too! Next thing I know, he was able to slide it off under five minutes. Four out of ten at best
2nd purchase of this. First one deteriorated and then had sharp plastic shards. Ordered a different type that had more of a basket nose but wasn’t big enough to fit a GSD and no larger size available. This one is fine, adjusts easily and can be washed by hand to keep clean. Good value for the price though and the adjustable nose and head strap are useful to either stop a dog from licking without a cone of shame or from biting if worry of that is a factor.
I would of loved it. Was way too big for my king Charles snout. He didn't squirm or fuss. But, I gave it to a neighbor. I hate the hassle of returning. So. Order small. :)
My dog is a rescue so she came to us from being stuck in a cage for the first three years of her life. She was not socialized so she barked and lunged at some people. Adding a muzzle to our walks has truly helped settle her and gives me the peace of mind that she is safe. This muzzle is fully adjustable so the fit is perfect. Since it is soft sided I can roll it up and stuff it in my pocket and pull out to put it on her easily. I took the time to fit it properly so it stays in place. It does not interfere with her vision, she is able to accept and eat treats when she is being a good, big dog and she is able to pant and drink with it in.
I love it, Dog hates it!
I love this since it keeps me from getting chewed on when trying to brush out my grumpy old dog. Of course he hates it but I’d rather not keep getting bit!
I can't rate it a zero, so I guess I'll give it a 1 star. It was made out of quality material but it needs another strap, my dog was out of this is 3 seconds... longest I had him keep it on is about 30 seconds, had to put it in so tight but he is smart and just pulled it off
A waste of $$
While the muzzle seemed like a good idea, when I tried to put it on my puppy I was unable to find a way to keep the length in place. The slide mechanism would not lock into position, allowing my puppy to pull it through and make it long enough to pull off. A total waste of money.
Not Worth It
I purchased this muzzle, because the highly rated one I wanted was not available. Looked the same, but definitely not worth it. My dog pulled it off every time I put it on her, no matter how I adjusted it.
I got the size small for my Pomeranian, and he was able to yank it off within 5 minutes. Didn’t stay put at all.