PetSafe Drinkwell Butterfly Plastic Dog & Cat Fountain, 50-oz
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The beautiful butterfly topper creates free-falling streams, and it can be removed to create a quiet bubbling flow to give your pet plenty of drinking options.
- Comes with a replaceable carbon and foam filter to help remove unpleasant odors, tastes and debris from your pet’s water, encouraging them to keep hydrated.
- Super quiet fountain promotes healthy hydration with 50-oz of water and constant water flow that won’t overheat.
- Made from dishwasher-safe, BPA-free plastic without any of those pesky nooks and crannies that make it difficult to clean.
- The four faucet-like streams and trickling water flow keep your furry family members out of off-limits sinks and toilets.
[Drinkwell Replacement Carbon Filters, 4 count] (https://www.chewy.com/drinkwell-replacement-carbon-filters/dp/48130)
[Drinkwell Foam Replacement Filters, 2 count] (https://www.chewy.com/drinkwell-foam-replacement-filters-2/dp/48125)
[Drinkwell Pet Fountain Cleaning Kit] (https://www.chewy.com/drinkwell-pet-fountain-cleaning-kit/dp/48139)
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Ceramic Whale Dog & Cat Water Fountain, Blue, 64-oz$79.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Ceramic Dog & Cat Fountain, Gray, 64-oz$79.99Chewy Price
- Cat Mate Plastic Dog & Cat Fountain, 67.6-oz$22.99Chewy Price$55.89List Price
- Cat Mate Shell Plastic Dog & Cat Fountain, 100-oz$19.99Chewy Price$59.24List Price
- Petlibro Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Water Fountain, 2-L$39.99Chewy Price$45.99List Price
- Dogness Plastic Cat & Dog Water Fountain Plus, Large, 3.2-L, Pink$29.99Chewy Price
- Petdiary Automatic Cat Water Fountain, White, Medium$39.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Stainless Steel Triangle Dog & Cat Fountain, 1 Gallon$49.99Chewy Price
- Drinkwell Plastic Dog & Cat Fountain, 64-oz$42.95Chewy Price$47.99List Price
- PETKIT Eversweet Smart Pet Gen 3 Dog & Cat Fountain$59.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Small Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Automatic, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free, Tip-Resistant||Dishwasher-Safe, Tip-Resistant, BPA-Free||Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free, Lead-Free, Tip-Resistant||Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free, Tip-Resistant||Dishwasher-Safe, Automatic, Tip-Resistant, BPA-Free|
|Lifestage||Adult||Puppy, Kitten, Adult, Senior||Adult||Puppy, Kitten, Adult, Senior||Puppy, Kitten, Adult, Senior|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||—||No Tools Required||No Tools Required|
Questions & Answers
16 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
129 Customer Reviews
Short life span
I bought this in December. I replace filters and clean the pump regularly but came home today to it not working. I can't get it to work again. My cats love it but back to a regular bowl until I can afford another one. Won't be buying this brand again.
Worked well until my cat struck....
Fountain works well. Does exactly what it is supposed to do. At least it did until my cat decided to vomit in the water blocking the drain hole. Then it just pumped all the water & vomit all over my floor until the reservoir was empty.
Bought this for the new apartment, when we plugged it in it did not pump the water through the top. We tried a few different things but couldn’t get it to work.
Perfect for my fussy cat!
I've tried other fountains for my cat, but she never went for them. She has always had a preference for wide-mouthed bowls of water, and a lot of fountains have very little surface area of actual water - I guess most cats drink right from the stream of water. this model has a wide surface area of water and is super quiet, and she loves it! I left the butterfly off so it's a gentle burble of water.
poor design but works great!
It works great! The downfalls are if it is not PERFECTLY level water will seep out because the tray is constantly FULL to the brim and it is very difficult to refill. It is very difficult to refill when it needs more water because of the small slot going into the main reservoir. You have to unplug it and pour water in very slowly which is time consuming. I find if I pour it directly down the center hole where the butterfly goes (I do not have the butterfly on as my cats prefer drinking water without the butterfly in the way) It is easier to refill. My opinion to the manufacturer/designer is the top tray should be deeper and empty a little bit quicker. I just bought a year’s worth of filters so I have to put up with this poor design until those are gone. I just have to be more diligent cleaning up the water underneath the bowl or find a way to elevate it so the water that slops down the side can dry. I discovered a small amount of water damage were water pooled underneath the bowl and sat for a few days until I refilled the bowl and saw the water
Worked until it didn't
Stopped working after a short period of time. In spite of having water in it, kept clean, it just stopped.
Lasted 1 day working correctly
Not great at all. Extremely loud and spills water. Already not working correctly after 1 week. Cats don’t particularly like it at all and they love running water. Has to be a better fountain for sale. Don’t waste your money on this one.
So I loved this!! It worked amazingly! Did what is was intended to do. My cats like it a lot. The instructions were kinda wonky but thanks to YT I got it and it was awesome for awhile.... well it started making a weird gurgling nose so I pulled it apart and cleaned it and it was fine. However, a few days later.. nothing.. it just stopped working? Iv cleaned it and changed the filter even though iv only had it not even a month yet. I wish I could give it more stars bc I loved it!! It was cute and quite but bc it just broke I think 2 stars is decent.
I just received this fountain on July 9th and it already stopped working!! This is ridiculous
Cats weren't interested in it
I thought it was well constructed, easy to assemble and clean but my cats just looked at it and walked away. I left it running for 2 weeks but no one was interested.