PetSafe EasySport Nylon Reflective Back Clip Dog Harness
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Paw-fect for active dogs, this harness is great for running, walking, and hiking.
- The padding and elastic neckline move with your dog for a more comfortable fit during every adventure.
- Designed with reflective piping for visibility during nighttime walks.
- You can grab the top handle to guide or redirect your canine companion.
- The rear leash attachment point helps keep your dog from tripping on his leash.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pawtitas Nylon Reflective Back Clip Dog Harness, Teal, Large/X-Large: 27 to 33-in chest$26.91Chewy Price$38.99List Price
- Blueberry Pet Classic Solid Nylon Step In Back Clip Dog Harness, Royal Blue, Large: 26 to 39-in chest$13.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Copatchy No-Pull Reflective Adjustable Dog Harness, Black, Medium$12.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Chai's Choice Outdoor Explorer No-Pull 3M Polyester Reflective Dual Clip Dog Harness, Black, Medium: 22 to 27-in chest$25.95Chewy Price$26.95List Price
- Frisco Big Dog Harness, Black, L - Girth: 24 - 31-in$19.11Chewy Price
- LIFE IS GOOD Canvas Overlay Good Vibes Polyester Dual Clip Dog Harness, Blue, 16 to 24-in chest$27.00Chewy Price$30.49List Price
- PetSafe Sure-Fit Adjustable Back Clip Dog Harness, Black, Large: 28 to 42-in chest$19.23Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- Chai's Choice Premium Outdoor Adventure 3M Polyester Reflective Front Clip Dog Harness, Red, X-Large: 32 to 42-in chest$28.95Chewy Price$29.95List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Harness Type||Back Clip||Back Clip||Back Clip||Back Clip||Back Clip|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Reflective, Waterproof||Reflective, Training, Waterproof||Reflective, Step In, Training, Waterproof||Step In, Reflective||Waterproof|
|Closure Type||Quick Release||Buckle||Buckle||Buckle||Quick Release|
Questions & Answers
16 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
261 Customer Reviews
This harness was PERFECT for our Pitty/Boxer mix. She is a solid 50 # of muscle, so the handle along the top of it near the clip for attaching the lead is VERY HANDY - I can grab it and lift her front legs off the ground to keep her under control if she spots something while walking and wants to give chase (she's still in-training). Also, it was very handy to use when she first learned to climb up/down steps to ensure she didn't lose her balance and fall while climbing. ADDED BONUS: The "snug fit" of the harness doubles as a "thunder vest" to make her feel calm and safe whenever it thunders or if there are fireworks.
Sturdy, comfortable, exactly what we needed!
We recently took in a sweet Border Collie who was abandoned with her pups in our neighborhood. She is shy and afraid of people and noises. I had been trying to get her to enjoy walks with our other doggo, but she would not budge with a regular collar and leash. We decided to try this comfortable and cute harness. It has worked liked a miracle! It easy to put on and take off, it eliminates pulling around the neck, and our Molly looks forward to her daily walks every time now! It arrived quickly, and Chewy's customer service and support are the best!
Doesn’t suite all breeds
I really loved the model, material and how sturdy it was but biggest problem is this model is definitely not designed for wide faced dogs. I have miniature golden doodle that naturally has fur on face . Girth was perfect but I had to push over his face to insert it . He was clearly not comfortable. Chewy is refunding my money back but I would recommend this for skinny dogs or more like dachshund type dogs
Originally got it for my growing husky pup. It’s too large for her and I now use it for the older husky. It’s supposed to click around the chest but was too long going around her stomach. The straps are adjustable but it was THAT much bigger *longer*. If you have a skinny large dog get a larger size, if you have a fat smaller dog get a smaller size.
This Harness Fits!
It's hard to fit Lucky with a harness, but this one is doing very good. It's easy to put on and easy to adjust. Although she hates anything going over her head, she's getting used to having to have the front go over her head. I selected the orange color, and it looks great! Thank you, Chewy Representative, for your suggestion!
Very useful harness
Had one of these for our extremely large (80lb) Husky, and when her Pitsky pup reached adulthood, bought another for him. Wasn't sure I'd need the handle on the back, but it has really helped with the pup because he gets pretty excited when he wants to lurch and run after doggies at the track--and he's 70lb, so having a handle helps a LOT!
Big head, small body
I had this same harness for a previous dog and loved it! My current pup just doesn’t fit! Measure his chest and place the order according and again he can’t get his head in the opening but it fits his chest area perfectly. I have no clue how to get him a great harness so disappointed.
Great Harness for Lifting
This is a super harness if you need to lift or "catch" your furry friend. My pup apparently came from as abusive environment as she runs every time you approach her. She is VERY fast & I dislike forcing her into a corner to grab her. This way when she comes to a whistle & I offer a treat, I can easily catch the handle instead of manhandling her. It's also extremely helpful for lifting her into a car.
I measured my dog, ordered the harness, and it hung down almost 3” below his chest fully tightened. They sent me one size down, and now the collar part just about chokes the dog, but it fits perfectly on his chest. No way to adjust the collar portion. Seems like a good harnes, but they need to figure out dog sizes. Dogs aren’t one size fits all.
small dog harness
Note it doesn't open at the neck so it's harder to get off the dog and won't work if their head is too big Once it was on it worked fine.