PetSafe EasySport Nylon Reflective Back Clip Dog Harness
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Paw-fect for active dogs, this harness is great for running, walking, and hiking.
- The padding and elastic neckline move with your dog for a more comfortable fit during every adventure.
- Designed with reflective piping for visibility during nighttime walks.
- You can grab the top handle to guide or redirect your canine companion.
- The rear leash attachment point helps keep your dog from tripping on his leash.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealBest Pet Supplies Voyager Black Base Mesh Dog Harness, Blue Trim, X-Small$11.00Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- DealFrisco Padded Reflective Harness, Red, Small, Neck: 13 to 23-in, Girth: 17 to 22-in$10.29Chewy Price$12.86List Price
- DealCopatchy No-Pull Reflective Adjustable Dog Harness, Black, Small$12.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- DealBest Pet Supplies Voyager Padded Faux Leather Dog Harness, Royal Blue, Medium$14.88Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- DealFrisco Big Dog Harness, Black, L - Girth: 24 - 31-in$13.13Chewy Price$19.11List Price
- DealPawtitas Nylon Reflective Back Clip Dog Harness, Teal, XX-Small: 12 to 15-in chest$20.99Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- DealPuppia RiteFit Polyester Back Clip Dog Harness, Black, Medium: 15.4 to 21.3-in chest$19.20Chewy Price$24.00List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Harness Type||Back Clip||Back Clip||Back Clip||Back Clip||Back Clip|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Reflective, Waterproof||Step In, Reflective||Reflective, Training, Waterproof||Reflective, Step In, Training, Waterproof||Waterproof|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Closure Type||Quick Release||Buckle||Buckle||Buckle||Quick Release|
Questions & Answers
17 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
265 Customer Reviews
I FOUND IT WORTHLESS!
I wanted to love this harness since it was exactly what I was looking for, but that was not the case. I was never able to adjust the strap to both fit my dog AND keep the top and bottom of the harness centered on the dog’s body. According to the instructions (see photo), the strap is removable so it can be correctly sized, but the strap on the harness I received was sewn into the harness and NOT removable.
Harness great idea but not feasible
The harness design is a great idea but on my dog, the proportions are incorrect - off. The harness is supposed to be adjustable but it can only be adjusted half an inch - no more. It did not work for my dog. I discussed this with the company but was unable to rectify the issue, even my suggestion to have the back adjust more.
This harness was PERFECT for our Pitty/Boxer mix. She is a solid 50 # of muscle, so the handle along the top of it near the clip for attaching the lead is VERY HANDY - I can grab it and lift her front legs off the ground to keep her under control if she spots something while walking and wants to give chase (she's still in-training). Also, it was very handy to use when she first learned to climb up/down steps to ensure she didn't lose her balance and fall while climbing. ADDED BONUS: The "snug fit" of the harness doubles as a "thunder vest" to make her feel calm and safe whenever it thunders or if there are fireworks.
Sturdy, comfortable, exactly what we needed!
We recently took in a sweet Border Collie who was abandoned with her pups in our neighborhood. She is shy and afraid of people and noises. I had been trying to get her to enjoy walks with our other doggo, but she would not budge with a regular collar and leash. We decided to try this comfortable and cute harness. It has worked liked a miracle! It easy to put on and take off, it eliminates pulling around the neck, and our Molly looks forward to her daily walks every time now! It arrived quickly, and Chewy's customer service and support are the best!
Neck opening does not fit a Basset Hound in size small
My Bassets are small for the breed, and have 23 inch chests so I ordered the Small based on that. However, the neck opening doesn't fit them. I will need to return these and continue using their old harnesses
Pet Safe Harness
This harness is so easy to put on, just a few clicks and you are good to go. They fit well and have good support. My "boys" seem to be very comfortable in them.
Doesn’t suite all breeds
I really loved the model, material and how sturdy it was but biggest problem is this model is definitely not designed for wide faced dogs. I have miniature golden doodle that naturally has fur on face . Girth was perfect but I had to push over his face to insert it . He was clearly not comfortable. Chewy is refunding my money back but I would recommend this for skinny dogs or more like dachshund type dogs
Originally got it for my growing husky pup. It’s too large for her and I now use it for the older husky. It’s supposed to click around the chest but was too long going around her stomach. The straps are adjustable but it was THAT much bigger *longer*. If you have a skinny large dog get a larger size, if you have a fat smaller dog get a smaller size.
This Harness Fits!
It's hard to fit Lucky with a harness, but this one is doing very good. It's easy to put on and easy to adjust. Although she hates anything going over her head, she's getting used to having to have the front go over her head. I selected the orange color, and it looks great! Thank you, Chewy Representative, for your suggestion!
Very useful harness
Had one of these for our extremely large (80lb) Husky, and when her Pitsky pup reached adulthood, bought another for him. Wasn't sure I'd need the handle on the back, but it has really helped with the pup because he gets pretty excited when he wants to lurch and run after doggies at the track--and he's 70lb, so having a handle helps a LOT!