PetSafe Eatwell 5-Meal Automatic Dog & Cat Feeder
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- BPA-free plastic, dishwasher-safe food trays
- Holds 5 cups of dry food, divided into five 1-cup portion sections
- Simply put in the 4 D-cell batteries, fill the feeder trays with dry food, and set the times for when your pet needs to eat. You can set up to five feeding times!
- Feeder will rotate to the next tray at that same set time every day; all you have to do is re-fill the trays with food
- Uses 4 D-cell batteries (not included), batteries last up to 12 months
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Cat Mate C200 2-Bowl Automatic Dog & Cat Feeder, 4-cup$53.99Chewy Price$65.04List Price
- PetSafe Healthy Pet Simply Feed Programmable Dog & Cat Feeder, 24-cup$89.95Chewy Price$129.99List Price
- Van Ness Automatic Dog & Cat Feeder, 0.5-cup$6.69Chewy Price$7.49List Price
- Cat Mate C3000 Automatic Dog & Cat Feeder, 26-cup$79.99Chewy Price$148.42List Price
- Petmate Pearl Pet Cafe Gravity Refill Dog & Cat Feeder, Tan, 12-cup$12.14Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Cat Mate C300 Automatic Dog & Cat Feeder, 3-cup$54.60Chewy Price$93.60List Price
- PetSafe Automatic Two-Meal Dog & Cat Feeder, Grey$21.95Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- dealPetSafe 6-Meal Automatic Dog & Cat Feeder, Blue$76.95Chewy Price$89.95List Price
- Cat Mate C500 Digital 5 Meal Automatic Dog & Cat Feeder$59.99Chewy Price$106.82List Price
- DOGNESS Mini Programmable Automatic Dog & Cat Feeder, White$69.99Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- PetSafe Healthy Pet Food Station Gravity Refill Dog & Cat Feeder, 16-cup$21.95Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- PortionPro Rx Automated RFID Dog & Cat Feeder, Gray$219.00Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||N/A||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Automatic, Dishwasher-Safe, Portion Control||Automatic||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free...||Automatic, Portion Control||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free...|
|Lifestage||Puppy, Kitten, Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult|
|Capacity (Max)||N/A||18-cup||5 Meals - 1.45-cup each||17-cup||4-cup per bowl|
|Compatibility||N/A||Plug-In Power, Battery Powered||Battery Powered||Plug-In Power||Battery Powered|
Questions & Answers
43 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
513 Customer Reviews
Cats cracked the code
I loved this feeder for a while- months actually. However, as my kitties have started to grow (they're 8 months old now) they managed to figure out the rotation device. They are aware that the next pocket has food in it and they prefer not to wait lol They paw at the exposed dish's corners and have managed to manually semi rotate the device to the next feeding so they don't have to wait (defeating the purpose of this feeder lol) This then throws the dish off of the track, so it is no longer aligned with the exposed area and then won't rotate causing them to miss future meals for a glorious second of an early one. I'll be buying a different feeder that doesn't rely on rotation. Good for when they are tiny babies and don't have the strength to paw and manually rotate the device. Otherwise, get another feeder.
Automatic Feeder works perfectly!
This five day automatic feeder is excellent! It rotates every day at the time you set, so if you get busy or distracted, you can still rest assured your pet will be fed. Easy setup and easy to refill. A great product.
Used for the dog, convenient, easy to clean and fill. Really is a 4 meal feeder as one section has to remain empty unless you are feeding at the time that you have programed- defeats its purpose.
Stopped Working Immediately
This product stopped working after 3 weeks. It started spinning more than just one rotation, so the dish would be misaligned with the hole. Then it would go multiple rotations, skipping full trays and ending up on empty trays that had already been fed. Well, the last night I used it, it spun around and around and around constantly. My poor cat kept trying to stick his head in the hole but the machine wouldn’t stop. I don’t think it is powerful enough to hurt him, but I was/am still worried about him getting his head, whisker, or paw stuck. I turned it off immediately. The lack of reliability is a huge problem. I didn’t want to be gone during feeding time so I could ensure he was fed, completely defeating the point of an automatic feeder. Also, to echo another commenter - there is a “feed now” button. However, it will not skip the next meal. So if you want to feed your cat earlier (say 5 instead of 7), it will still do the next (7) feeding.
This is the 5th feeder, this same model, I've purchased for 5 different cats. It's a great feeder, as long as you keep the directions so you can remember how to set the time it will open. ......My best tip - always check to see the food tray is completely seated before you leave it assuming it will open. Put the food tray in the base unit, then use the manual button to rotate the tray into the correct position so that with the next rotation, it will put the food in the correct opening for your pet. ......Our cats are leery of the noise, but they do eventually get brave and will go eat from it.
This feeder skips over food slots and sometimes lands on an empty slot. This is unacceptable. Now I have to find a feeder that will do what it's supposed to do.
Skips trays sometimes
I was really excited about this purchase, but it unfortunately stopped working correctly immediately. It skips full trays in rotation sometimes and will land on empty ones.
My grandcat eats all her food right away so this is really helpful keeping her fed throughout the day. Easy to program, works well so far.
Works pretty good
Works pretty good. I use this for my frenchie he hasn't tried to get it open. Easy to program and seems to be working good for the rotation of the trays
Scary and Noisy
It does what it’s supposed to do. It feeds my pets an exact amount of food at a specific time and it’s easy to set up, but it’s noisy! It’s very scary for my cats and is still hard for them to get used to it. The bowl is also very small and deep for 1 cat let alone 2. My 2 cats now need to take turns eating. I would have liked to see a version with bigger bowls.