Set boundaries with the PetSafe Free to Roam Dog Wireless Fence. This system covers a circular area up to a half acre without having to dig trenches, set up wires or install a pricey traditional fence. Since this kit is so easy, it’s perfect for portable RVs, cabins or anywhere else while you’re on the go. The transmitter plugs into any standard outlet and communicates with your pet’s collar to keep him in the permitted area at all times. The waterproof collar is designed for comfort, and since you can add an unlimited number of additional receiver collars, this kit is perfect for multiple dog homes.
- Transmitter plugs into any standard outlet and covers a circular area up to 1/2 acres (180 feet) in diameter.
- Select from 5 adjustable levels of static correction or a tone-only mode which warns your pup with a beep.
- System includes 50 training flags to teach your dog where the boundaries are.
- You can add as many extra wireless receiver collars as needed, perfect for multiple pet households.
- Comfortably designed waterproof collar fits dogs 5 pounds and up with a neck size of 6 to 28-inches.
Transmitter with Power Adapter, Receiver Collar, 6 volt battery (RFA-67D), (50) Training Flags, Test Light Tool, Contact Point Wrench, Long contact points, Mounting bracket and hardware, Quick Start Guide
Never leave the receiver collar on your pet for more than 12 consecutive hours and remove the receiver collar from your pet when indoors for the comfort of your pet.
Click Here for 6-Volt RFA-67D battery.
Click Here for additional Free to Roam Wireless Receiver Collar.
See all items by PetSafe