PetSafe Happy Ride Car Door Protectors, Gray
About This Item
- Waterproof and stain resistant for muddy paws.
- Top is textured rubber for non-slip traction.
- Includes mesh cargo pockets for adventure gear and dog park essentials.
- Install easily with simple tabs that slide between the window and door panel.
- Machine washable—because convenience matters.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Bolster Bench Car Seat Cover, Large, Black$59.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Travel Safety Dog & Cat Carrier, Medium$56.99Chewy Price
- K&H Pet Products Car Seat Saver, Tan$49.99Chewy Price$61.99List Price
- PetSafe Happy Ride Hammock Car Seat Cover, Grey$42.95Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Plush Paws Products Quilted Velvet Waterproof Co-Pilot Bucket Car Seat Cover, Standard, Charcoal$61.40Chewy Price$64.00List Price
- Deal4Knines SUV Cargo Cover, Black, X-Large$99.99Chewy Price
- K&H Pet Products Deluxe Car Seat Cover, Black, 54-in$84.99Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- DealMolly Mutt Clark Gable Multi-Use Cargo, Hammock & Car Seat Cover$61.94Chewy Price$65.00List Price
- Seat Armour Petbed2Go Pet Bed & Car Seat Cover, Black, Small$54.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Quilted Front Carseat Cover, Black, Regular$17.81Chewy Price
- PetSafe Happy Ride Quilted Booster Seat, X-Large$54.95Chewy Price$74.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Rubber, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||All Breeds||All Breeds||All Breeds||All Breeds|
|Features||—||Machine-washable, Water-resistant||Pockets, Seat Belt Loop, Machine-washable||Machine-washable, Seat Belt Loop, Water-resistant||Machine-washable, Water-resistant|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
Buy something else!
I bought these and they lasted… 30 minutes. I have a Doberman who loves her head out the window and the plastic pieces that slide between your door and the window broke and scratched my entire window (the window tint I just paid for a week prior) when I rolled it back up. I had to dig the plastic piece out of my door. Waste of my money!