PetSafe Happy Ride Car Door Protectors, Gray
About This Item
- Waterproof and stain resistant for muddy paws.
- Top is textured rubber for non-slip traction.
- Includes mesh cargo pockets for adventure gear and dog park essentials.
- Install easily with simple tabs that slide between the window and door panel.
- Machine washable—because convenience matters.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Bolster Bench Car Seat Cover, Large, Gray$59.99Chewy Price
- 4Knines SUV Cargo Cover, Black, Small$59.99Chewy Price
- 3 Dog Pet Supply Personalized Car Back Seat Protector with Bolster, Grey Fleece$130.75Chewy Price$149.95List Price
- 3 Dog Pet Supply Personalized Car Back Seat Protector, Tan$101.20Chewy Price$119.95List Price
- PetSafe Happy Ride Hammock Car Seat Cover, Grey$42.95Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Mobile Dog Gear Personalized Car Seat Back Organizer Dog Travel Bag$54.99Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Car Seat Saver, Tan$61.99Chewy Price
- Majestic Pet Personalized Hammock Back Seat Cover, Grey$69.99Chewy Price$79.95List Price
- Molly Mutt Clark Gable Multi-Use Cargo, Hammock & Car Seat Cover$65.00Chewy Price
- K&H Pet Products Deluxe Car Seat Cover, Black, 54-in$84.99Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- Seat Armour Petbed2Go Pet Bed & Car Seat Cover, Black, Small$54.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Rubber, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||All Breeds||All Breeds||All Breeds|
|Tools Included||—||No Tools Required||—||—||—|
|Features||—||—||—||Pockets, Seat Belt Loop, Machine-washable||Machine-washable, Water-resistant|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
Very useful for holding little things like leashes and such. I have a hard time getting them to stay in the window
Buy something else!
I bought these and they lasted… 30 minutes. I have a Doberman who loves her head out the window and the plastic pieces that slide between your door and the window broke and scratched my entire window (the window tint I just paid for a week prior) when I rolled it back up. I had to dig the plastic piece out of my door. Waste of my money!