PetSafe Happy Ride Dog Seat Belt Tether
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps keep your pup in a safe, secure place while driving so he’s not moving around.
- Simple to install—just slip the seatbelt through the tether loop and connect the carabiner clip to your pooch’s harness to keep him in place.
- Adjustable, durable nylon strap fits most cars, trucks and SUVs so you can take your paw-tner in any vehicle you drive.
- Helps limit driver distraction so you can keep your eyes on the road, not on your attention-seeking pup.
- Suitable for our furry friends of all sizes.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Quilted Water Resistant Hammock Car Seat Cover, Regular, Gray$35.99Chewy Price$39.60List Price
- Kurgo Leash to Seatbelt Steel Dog Buckle$12.97Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Frisco Quilted Water Resistant Bench Car Seat Cover, Regular, Gray$28.99Chewy Price$31.89List Price
- FurHaven Car Dog Seat Belt & Clip, 2 count, Gray$16.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Kurgo Buckle Barrier, Yellow$12.97Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Guardian Gear Ride Right Seat Belt Connector for Dogs, Black$10.35Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- Mighty Paw Dog Vehicle Safety Belt, Black/Orange$16.99Chewy Price
- Kurgo Direct to Seat-Belt Tether, Orange$14.95Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Kurgo Direct to Seatbelt Swivel Dog Collar Tether, Coastal Blue$21.99Chewy Price
- SlowTon Adjustable Dog Car Seat Belt, 2 count, Fuchsia$11.99Chewy Price
- Buckle-Down Dog Car Seatbelt, US Flag$15.00Chewy Price$20.00List Price
- SlowTon Adjustable Dog Car Headrest Restraint with Seat Belt, 2 count$11.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||All Breeds||All Breeds||All Breeds||All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
14 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
88 Customer Reviews
Love this for my 8lb yorkie poo. We got him one for each of our cars since it’s a pain to setup and undo but it works great with his harness!
No what I expected
My 3 month old pup chewed this up in one car ride and hopped in the front seat while I was driving. I was hoping for a safer and more durable product.
Works well for a medium dog on a smooth ride
I want to emphasize that I can't say whether this holds up in a car accident, as fortunately we haven't had a chance to find out. But for limiting how much your dog can run around the back seat and preventing them from getting into the front seat, it worked great for our small-medium foster.
Not great for keeping your dog in place
Easy to use, however, the directions state to attach to the shoulder portion of the seatbelt. Well, my puppy just roams wherever he wants pulling the seatbelt along with him and gets tangled. If I stop short, the belt will lock up, but doesn’t prevent the puppy from moving off his seat while I’m trying to drive. This would be a great product for a dog who stays in place but not in my situation.
Perfect travel accessory
The other options were too costly for such a simple basic need. This gadget gave Blue enough room to switch positions and stand. This is pretty much all you need FYI Blue is 3 months at about 20+ pounds.
The carabiner clip is extremley heavy
The idea of this item is great, except the clip that attaches onto my dogs harness is far to heavy for my small dogs comfort. I bought a lighter weight carabiner at Lowes and it's much better for my 12 lb. buddy. She seems happy sitting on the seat rather than in her carrier.
Works until the dog pulls. Pulls the belt out the buckle if too much pull is given by large dog. Mine being a pit bull it didn't work
So much easier!
This works with the harness you already have and is SO much easier and cheaper than one of the expensive seatbelt harnesses!
Love this. It is just what my fur baby needed. Works wonderfully and it makes her safe to ride in the car with me
Not Meant for a Dog Car Seat
I bought this thinking it would attach to my dog's harness in a dog car set. Unfortunately it has a loop to attach to a car seat and then directly to the dog. I cannot attach to the carseat unless I buy another attachment. Not what I really wanted.