PetSafe Happy Ride Dog Stroller Conversion Kit
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Bike trailer to stroller conversion kit for pets.
- Designed to work with the PetSafe Happy Ride Pet Bicycle Trailer.
- Features a lightweight and rust-proof handlebar for pushing the stroller.
- Complete with wheel, parking brake and a cup holder for your to-go drink.
- Can be quickly and easily attached and detached so the adventures never have to stop.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PetSafe Happy Ride Aluminum Cat & Dog Bicycle Trailer, Medium$199.95Chewy Price$299.99List Price
- Pet Gear Bolster Stroller Pad For All Models, Black$29.98Chewy Price
- PetSafe Happy Ride Steel Cat & Dog Bicycle Trailer, Large$199.95Chewy Price$284.99List Price
- Ibiyaya The Hercules Heavy Duty Pro Dog & Cat Stroller$439.95Chewy Price
- Retrospec Rover Waggin Dog & Cat Bike Trailer, Blue Ridge$169.99Chewy Price
- HPZ Pet Rover Run Performance Jogging Dog & Cat Stroller, Red$399.86Chewy Price
- Snoozer Pet Products Lookout Dog Rear Rider Bicycle Seat, Black$92.95Chewy Price$112.99List Price
- Pet Gear Happy Trails Lite No-Zip Pet Stroller, Boysenberry$100.58Chewy Price$117.00List Price
- PetSafe Happy Ride Wicker Cat & Dog Bicycle Basket$84.95Chewy Price$94.99List Price
- Pet Gear Double No-Zip Pet Stroller, Boysenberry$384.41Chewy Price$389.98List Price
- Pet Gear I-GO Plus Traveler Dog & Cat Backpack & Rolling Carrier, Black$110.93Chewy Price$110.98List Price
- Petique Dog & Cat Stroller, Green Camo$187.60Chewy Price$310.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Aluminum, Rubber, Plastic, Metal||Aluminum, Plastic, Rubber, Mesh, Metal, Synthetic Fabric||Aluminum, Plastic, Rubber, Mesh, Metal, Synthetic Fabric||Aluminum, Plastic, Rubber, Mesh, Metal, Synthetic Fabric||Rubber, Aluminum, Mesh, Polyester, Metal, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Features||Rolling||Top Load, Rolling, Interior Tether||Top Load, Rolling, Interior Tether||Top Load, Rolling, Interior Tether||Top Load, Rolling, Interior Tether|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
12 Customer Reviews
Best thing ever for an older pup who enjoys exploring
This conversion keeps us walking everywhere, even through rougher terrain so my senior border collie can continue to enjoy the neighborhood. He absolutely loves his PetSafe bike trailer, and the conversion kit gives us different modes of travel. I take him in it every afternoon and am able to make phone calls, walk and see my happy senior citizen enjoying the view out the front window as we roll. All other dogs in the ‘hood are curious, jealous. Earlier this afternoon we had a cat come out of nowhere to check it out and say hello. Highly highly recommended. Also note, not for running. I had intentions but found there can be a shimmy in the front wheel at speed. No bother, we’ve still covered territory and I can include Ace in my ‘steps’ without ever having to leave him at home. I also bring him along to cafe patios and shopping centers while safely and comfortable in his wagon so he’s able to socialize right alongside in comfort; has helped maintain quality of life.
We wore our first one out
We have loved using our PetSafe stroller with conversion kit for one of our 2 labs, and she weighs 68 lbs. She can no longer go for long walks, and hops in when she is finished. That said, the front wheel wobbles terribly most of the time when she sits up. We have to press down on the handles to stop it, or have her lie down. We have had to fix a few flat tires. All in all it's a lifesaver, but not perfect.
Two in One!
It converts the bike pet trailer into a push cart with just a few easy steps.
Brake system does not hold stroller in place
The brake system is not adequate. It is on only one side and does not engage the tire nor does it stop the stroller from rolling. The instructions were also lacking in sufficient detail.
Love this stroller.
I have an 11 year old 70# 3-legged golden and he loves his stroller. He uses it 2 times a day for walks. I really like this stroller. That's why I'm ordering our 3rd!. I do have few recommendations. The front wheel attachment should have steel screws to support the weight of heavier dogs. The current screws break & you can be stranded. We change ours out right away. The welding where the front wheel attaches to the stroller could be stronger. After many uses, it breaks, and we've had to have it welded again. And lastly, this is regarding the stroller, the bottom of the carriage, again, after many uses with a heavier dog, can break down and drag. Perhaps a heavier frame or cross beam to better support would help. Overall, a great stroller!
This was a terrible item. We had to take it to a bike shop to have it reinforced. Wobbled so bad my dogs didn’t want to ride in it.
Loves her stroller
The stroller conversion kit is awesome!!! It is easy to put together and serves the purpose for my pup that has not yet gotten all of her shots. Very easy to push too!!!
Added convenience and versatility
Looking forward to using this over the weekend. Glad to have the added versatility so the doggies can ride in style when the walk gets too long.
The conversion kit trades off from the bike trailer quickly and easily. It allows me to wheel my 3 legged Lab around while the Beagle walks along. A part was missing, and it took an entire week to arrive from the manufacturer.
The kit is fantastic for converting the bike trailer to pushed trailer. I have the large bike trailer so the total length is long but it allows me to easly push my boxer and both pomms without a struggle. Very easy to put on and remove for transport in my vehicle.