PetSafe Happy Ride Pet Travel Organizer Kit
About This Item
- Keeps you and your pooch paw-pared and organized for traveling.
- Includes 2 bowls, a 10-cup storage bag for your furbaby’s food and a 1-liter water bottle.
- Internal Pockets and compartments let you organize it to paw-fection.
- 2 zippered pockets and 2 ventilated pockets on the outside paw-vide quick access to the essentials.
- A poop bag dispenser keeps bags within easy reach when Fido does his business while traveling.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Mobile Dog Gear Dine Away Dog Bag, Red, 21-in$29.99Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- Mobile Dog Gear Ultimate Week Away Dog Duffle, 20-in, Camo$62.99Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- Mobile Dog Gear Day Away Dog Tote Bag, 16-in, Pink$31.39Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- KOPEKS Pet Travel Bag Kit, Black$42.60Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- Petmate Silicone Round Collapsible Travel Dog & Cat Bowl, Navy Blue, 1.5-cup$7.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- KONG Dog Travel Bag, 5 count$62.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Mobile Dog Gear Weekender Backpack, Walking Bag & Dog Water Bottle$109.99Chewy Price$149.99List Price
- Mobile Dog Gear Drop Bottom Weekender Backpack Pet Travel Bag, Red$49.95Chewy Price$109.99List Price
- Mobile Dog Gear Week Away Tote Pet Travel Bag, Black, Small$38.49Chewy Price$74.99List Price
- dealTrisha Yearwood Pet Collection Dog Travel Backpack, Black$37.39Chewy Price$49.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Lifestage||Puppy, Kitten, Adult, Senior||Adult||Puppy, Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Material||Canvas||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Silicone, Synthetic Fabric, Plastic||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Travel||Travel||Travel||—||—|
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
33 Customer Reviews
Exactly what I was looking for
I needed a bag for weekend dogs shows and this fits the bill perfectly! Well made, plenty of room and compartments for show leads, treats, etc. Can't wait to put it to use!
Convenient travel bag - recommend
Convenient travel bag, has a good number of pockets. The water bottle that's included is a basic plastic one, not lined to keep water cool.
The product is well sized and sturdy. It should last for years.
Just used this to move across country... great quality material and design, and perfect for her food, water, leash, toys and Plastic bags.
This travel bag rocks!!! A must buy!! I would highly recommend buying this product. Very well made and tons of room with several pockets.
Christmas gift for son and daughter-in-law
I had two shipped to my adult children as a Christmas gift when traveling with their German short haired pointer and Australian shepherd- border collie mix. My grand-dogs. They loved them! Said they were of high quality and convenient for packing dog necessities in one place. I thought the messenger bag style was great!
Better than expected!
I love this bag! At first my family laughed when I said I was buying a diaper bag for the puppy. (I can be a bit obsessive about our puppy). We travel and camp a lot and I always struggled with what to pack his gear in. Would a box be better or a bag? This is the perfect answer! It looks nice and has great compartments inside. We leave on our next trip in a couple of days and I already have his bag packed. It's high quality and it will wash well.
Pup will Travel
Perfect for taking my Lab puppy with me when I travel .
Could be better
I purchased this bag a few years back. It’s gotten it’s fair share of travel and still looks like new on the outside. However, if I were the designer, I would make the following improvements: 1. Toss out the water bottle and add a Thermos brand Thermos to carry water. I don’t care if the plastic bottle is BPA free and all, in hot weather, my pup wants cold water and there is yet to be an insulated bag that keeps water cold all day like a Thermos does. 2. The food and water dishes would be so much more convenient if they were like the ones Outward Hound USED TO make (until they got cheap on their customers!) . The old bowl had a draw string around the top of the bowl so you could put your pup’s food for the day right in the bowl and close it up...just open the bowl when it’s time to eat! And that same bowl with water? AWESOME. You can (or “could” I should say) have the bowl full of water, pull the drawstring, put the bowl on the floor of your car, take off ...and not a drop would spill. Try that with these bowls or the current cheapened ones at Outward Hound and you will have a very wet floor in your car and perhaps precious little water left for your next road stop...so save some in your Thermos brand Thermos! 3. Lastly, I don’t know who designed the bag, but the single plastic clip in front... the second you pick the bag up (assuming you have anything weighing more than a quarter of a pound inside the bag) don’t expect the top fold-over flap that clips into the bottom buckle to lay flat, smooth, and nice looking. The two sides of the front flap will pull up the second you pick the bag up. Couldn’t afford putting in a buckle closure on each side? I realize you would need to change the shape of the top flap to a complete rectangle, like on a messenger bag, but is that so terrible for the price of the item? I don’t think so. Adding an extra buckle and a few inches of fabric would not have killed your budget...I am sure. I adapted this bag for my needs, but the buckle still annoys me to no end. I may soon toss this bag and just get a waterproof messenger bag. It would serve me better and most likely cost less.
Pet travel organizer kit
I'm a very organized person, so Love this kit - it's the perfect way to have everything you need when you go on a trip with your pet. With all the pockets I can store all the extra supplies in this bag