PetSafe Happy Ride Quilted Dog Safety Seat
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Car safety seat for dogs.
- Paw-fect for pets up to 30 pounds.
- Installs effortlessly on a front or back seat.
- Machine washable liner for easy cleaning whenever needed.
- Includes a strong, interlocking plastic frame and seatbelt tether for extra protection.
Click here for the Safety Harness.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Quilted Front Carseat Cover, Black, Regular$17.81Chewy Price
- KONG Secure Dog Booster Seat$62.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- DealFrisco Quilted Water Resistant Hammock Car Seat Cover, Regular, Black$33.12Chewy Price$36.80List Price
- K&H Pet Products Bucket Booster Dog & Cat Car Seat, Large$89.95Chewy Price$163.99List Price
- Pet Gear Dog & Cat Bucket Seat Booster, Jaguar, 17-in$55.64Chewy Price$67.98List Price
- PetSafe Happy Ride Car Seat Dog Bed Bucket, Brown, Large$89.95Chewy Price
- PetSafe Happy Ride Deluxe Booster Seat, Large$42.95Chewy Price$52.99List Price
- Jespet Vehicle Booster Dog Seat, 16-in, Wave Stripe/Gray$39.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- DealSnoozer Pet Products Luxury Lookout II Micro Suede Dog & Cat Car Seat, Anthracite, Large$208.18Chewy Price$270.99List Price
- Jespet Car Travel Dog Booster Seat, Purple$39.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- DealSnoozer Pet Products Luxury Microfiber Console Dog & Cat Car Seat, Black, Large$72.96Chewy Price$113.99List Price
- DealPetSafe Happy Ride Quilted Booster Seat, X-Large$47.95Chewy Price$74.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Natural Fabric||Natural Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric, Natural Fabric||Natural Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Features||Seat Belt Loop, Interior Tether, Machine-washable||Seat Belt Loop, Interior Tether, Machine-washable||Machine-washable||Interior Tether||—|
Questions & Answers
23 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
132 Customer Reviews
not perfect, but still worth getting!
This car seat checks off all the boxes: easy to wash, tall enough for our 10lb senior pup to see out the window, a comfy cushion, and crash tested. 4/5 stars because the cons are annoying, especially as one of the more expensive options, but not necessarily dealbreakers: The carabiner clasp doesn't swivel (like the kind you'd find on a leash), so the seatbelt tether gets twisted and tangled any time my dog moves around. The tether is difficult, but not impossible, to adjust once the seatbelt is through the loop. It's also hard to gauge the right length until my dog is actually in the seat and moving around. Assembly instructions were easy to follow, but it took a lot of effort to lock the pieces in place. The cushion could be thicker/comfier and it's unclear if it's machine washable. The liner and cushion also don't have machine wash care tags.
My Piper loves this seat, she loves looking out while I drive. And thank God it keeps her off my lap, which I was always afraid she would cause an accident. Now I don't worry about taking her anywhere.. couldn't be happier
The best booster seat!
My little foster dog, Lil Man, loves this seat. It allows him to sit in the seat and look out of the window. He doesn’t have to stand all the way now. He can just lay down when he gets tired and take a nap. No more running back and forth from front to back seats trying to get comfortable! Greatest investment I ever made!
Read the instructions, THEN put it together and its easy ;) I'll be attaching a second smaller leash/connection as the one with the seat has a carabiner that is so large its hard to hook onto the dog's harness. Other than that is seems very nice.
Excellent car seat!
Very sturdy and keeps the dog elevated but very secure!
WE LOVE IT!
It was easy to assemble. It is really cute. It looks small in the picture but is just the right size for a small dog. He can lay down and take a nap or sit up and look out the window. And, Bentley loves it. In fact, we ordered another seat for our other vehicle.
I was impressed with the solid and sturdy construction and ease in cleaning. The quilted exterior and padded seat are easily removable to launder. Stella - our 16wk old Havanese loves looking out the window, as this puts her the right height for a view.
Having previously bought a car seat for my dog that was cheaply made, I was leery. Got this and was very pleased. My dog weighs about 21 lbs and is a little long and she has plenty of room. She can see out and stick her nose out the window without me worrying about her falling out since she is strapped in securely.
Wrigley and Jelly Bean say 5 stars
I got this for my toy poodle Wrigley after his sister Baby (a piitie) died. He lost his confidence after she died & began to shake on rides so I got this so he would be secure in the car and could easily see out the window. It worked! He started loving to ride again. A few months later he got a new sister from the shelter, Jelly Bean (a pocket pittie) and she loves the seat too. She leans over his seat and sometimes gets in it with him. This seat is high quality, very comfortable and with the tether he isn’t going anywhere. Feels very secure. Easy to assemble. Santa is bringing Jelly Bean one for Christmas but don’t tell her.
Doggy pack and play
My puppy loves her new car seat! She even jumps in it at home. She can look out the window or lay down. Hopefully she doesn’t outgrow it