Take your best buddy on a real joyride with the PetSafe Happy Ride Steel Cat & Dog Bicycle Trailer! This trailer features a durable, steel construction and attaches to the back of your bike so your furry friend can join you on a fun bike ride. She’ll get the perfect view from the side, front and rear windows and the trailer is well-ventilated for her comfort. You can keep her safe and secure by attaching her harness to the safety tether while the bike is in motion. It also features three pouches on the outside of the trailer for your pal’s essentials. And the bike hitch easily disconnects and collapses once the trip is done for easy storage. It’s an ideal way to have a bicycle built for two—you and your canine companion!
- This bicycle trailer easily attaches to the back of your bike so your furry friend can come along on your rides.
- Attach your pup’s harness to the safety tether for extra security.
- Features a durable steel construction and 3 convenient storage pouches.
- The well-ventilated trailer includes side, front and rear windows so your pal can enjoy the view.
- Easily disconnects and collapses for storage when not being used.
Wheel mounting bracket, Roof support rod, Two star knobs, Two red reflectors, Bicycle towbar, Bicycle hitch and Safety leash.
These specially-designed wheel mounting brackets provide a wider wheel base and lower center of gravity, which reduces the chance of the trailer tipping over. However, this risk is still present, especially when the dog’s center of gravity is high (standing position) and/or when their weight shifts rapidly to one side of the trailer. A common example is when the dog is standing while the bicycle is turning, and the dog loses its balance and leans heavily against one side of the trailer. To minimize this risk, always reduce speed before making turns, and adjust the leash inside the trailer so the dog’s center of gravity stays low. Never tow the trailer without the hitch and hitch safety strap correctly connected! Always make sure the rear door is closed fully before towing the trailer.
See all items by PetSafe