PetSafe Happy Ride Waterproof Hammock Dog Car Seat Cover
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Waterproof hammock seat cover protects your car seats from damp, muddy paws and dog hair.
- Quickly and easily secure the seat cover in place with the adjustable straps and seat anchors.
- Hammock-style seat cover helps prevent doggie distractions.
- Included storage pockets hold pet accessories.
- Simply toss your seat cover into your washing machine for easy cleaning.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Quilted Water Resistant Hammock Car Seat Cover, Regular, Gray$39.10Chewy Price
- DealMolly Mutt Papillon Multi-Use Cargo, Hammock & Car Seat Cover$65.00Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Quilted Water Resistant Bench Car Seat Cover, Regular, Black$29.41Chewy Price
- DealPetSafe Happy Ride Quilted Hammock Seat Cover, Grey$109.95Chewy Price$129.99List Price
- DealKurgo Bench Seat Cover, Black$43.90Chewy Price$58.99List Price
- DealPet Parade Waterproof Pet Seat Cover, Black$21.78Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Deal4Knines Rear Bench Seat Cover with Hammock, Gray, X-Large$89.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Water Resistant Bench Car Seat Cover, Regular, Gray$18.99Chewy Price
- DealMolly Mutt Rough Gem Multi-Use Cargo, Hammock & Car Seat Cover$65.00Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Nylon, Silicone...||Polyester, Plastic, Synthetic Fabric||Microfiber, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||All Breeds||All Breeds||All Breeds||All Breeds||All Breeds|
|Features||Pockets, Seat Belt Loop, Machine-washable||Seat Belt Loop, Machine-washable, Water-resistant||—||Carry Bag, Water-resistant||—|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
233 Customer Reviews
Betty likes it
Taking my elderly dog, Betty, to the vet or groomer has been risky at best. She is big and has trouble keeping her balance. This hammock is very well made and Betty seemed to be more comfortable and secure which makes me happy and a lot less worried.
This hammock cover really helps with keeping the back seat of my truck clean. It resists mud and when dry just brush it off.
Easy to Install
This car seat cover was easy to install and fit the back seat of my SUV. The adjustable loops are nice for easy on and off installation.
Solid Buy - Getting Another One
Bought this for my 70lb dog back in 2017. He stress peed all over the thing on his first car ride. The fabric side soaked up everything so he wasn't in a puddle and the vinyl underside was truly waterproof, not a drop on my seats! It's been used constantly since I bought it, regularly run through the wash. The vinyl started to crack & peel in 2019, but I live in TX & don't have tinted windows. So things don't tend to last long staying in my car. It still keeps the fur and dog stank off my seats as of 2021. I'm buying a new one as I'm getting a second dog and may need that waterproof element back again. Good price for a full 3 years of true waterproofing and what I'm pretty sure will be a life long fur protection cover. (I'm not tossing my current one, it still works great!)
Works just fine!
I have a 150lb dog who rides really well. I bought this for a 16hr roadtrip and it survived there and back and then some. The loop that goes over the headrest did tear free from the rest of the tarp after 6 months of frequent but not daily use. It was covered by the warranty so I got another one because I really like it. It does have a strange scent out of the box but it airs out quickly.
Surprisingly Sturdy for Big Dogs
Easy to install and clean. Fits my Ford Escape well. I have an English Mastiff (now about a year old, 145+ lbs) and have been using the same one since she was about 3 months old. She'll either sit or lie down while I'm driving. A lot of the time she'll end up laying down on the true hammock portion (no seat underneath her) and it supports her weight. No signs of wear.
Slips on seat
This may be a good cover/hammock for a dog who lays down on car trips. The hammock slips on the leather seat when turning or stopping quickly. The top of the hammock has a thin fabric layer which is also slippery allowing our dog, who likes to sit in the car, to slip under the same conditions. There are other options with no slip material between the hammock and the seat, and better top materials for a similar price.
We love the hammock!
We have two small puppies and we use it to travel. Because our puppies are small we put pillows at both ends near the doors. Great idea.
The front part that hangs over back of front seats needs to have openings for air to get through because cars have air conditioner vents out from under seats or between seats
Great Seat Cover
Easy to install. Stays in place. Straps actually hold the hammock feature up, other seat covers I’ve tried they come apart and the hammock is useless.