PetSafe Happy Ride Wicker Cat & Dog Bicycle Basket
About This Item
- This basket attaches to the handlebars of your bike so you can bring your furry pal along for a ride.
- Made with weather-resistant resin and able to support pets up to 13 pounds.
- Includes a safety tether that attaches to your dog’s harness for a secure ride.
- The removable sun shield helps keep your pup protected from bright sunshine.
- Features a machine-washable and soft liner for a cozy spot to sit in.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Quilted Water Resistant Cargo Cover, Black, Large$37.29Chewy Price
- Paws & Pals Twin Double Folding Dog & Cat Stroller, Black$154.83Chewy Price$159.95List Price
- K&H Pet Products Travel Bike Dog Backpack$67.39Chewy Price$109.99List Price
- HPZ Pet Rover Luxury Carrier, Car Seat & Pet Stroller, Taupe$286.86Chewy Price
- HPZ Pet Rover Run Performance Jogging Dog & Cat Stroller, Green Camo$399.86Chewy Price
- Paws & Pals Jogger Folding Dog & Cat Stroller, Pink$81.90Chewy Price$94.95List Price
- Pet Gear Happy Trails Pet Stroller, Dark Platinum$83.98Chewy Price
- Katziela Bone Cruiser Dog & Cat Carrier, Grey$139.99Chewy Price
- Snoozer Pet Products Lookout Dog Rear Rider Bicycle Seat, Black$92.95Chewy Price$112.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Steel, Fleece, Wood, Synthetic Fabric, Metal||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Fleece, Faux Fur, Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Features||Interior Tether||Shoulder Strap, Pockets||—||—||Interior Tether|
Questions & Answers
28 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
119 Customer Reviews
Great quality. Easy to attach to bike & super safe for your pup! May have to get a GoPro so my husband can see how funny the girl is when we go “fast”. Thought she’d be stressed & can happily say I was wrong!
Annie loves it
My Annie is 11lbs and fits perfectly. The strap attaches to her leaving enough room for her to turn around and look everywhere. She loves not being left at home.
Cute and sturdy
Love it! Have used it for my library books. Nervous with my dog since the front gets very heavy but definitely going to practice around the neighborhood with him in the basket :)
My Shih tzu loves it!
I love this sturdy basket and so does my Shih Tzu. It assembled easily, is well made and attractive. It’s so nice to have a basket that keeps the sun out of my little doggie’s eyes, as I live in Florida and it’s sunny most days of the year.
PetSafe Happy Ride Wicker Bike Basket
I mounted this on my RAD mini step thru handlebars. Once mounted only with the included mounting hardware and straps... it was very stable. I have a 5 pound Papillion, she fits well in the basket, when seated it is at her shoulder neck level. Enough room for her to probably lay down. When she moved around, it did not interfere with driving the bike - basket stays stable. Have not tried folding it with mount on it yet. Saw somewhere it says real sheepskin - this one not real sheepskin it is acrylic... easier to wash then.
I should have bought at beginning of the summer!!
I’ve been looking at this bike basket for a while. I have two little Maltese dogs. I bike every morning in the summer and realized they might like to accompany me and do they ever! They love it! The basket takes a little time to attach to bike but I know it will hold up and after set up, you can remove basket alone if you want. My dogs are 6 pounds and 4 pounds and they sit forward and fit in comfortably. The roof attachment is key. They like to bark at other dogs. Although, there is a loop to attach harness to, the roof gives me a little more piece of mind that they are really not going anywhere. It also does a good job at shading the sun.
Great basket, lots of room for our mini Auzzie (who's actually a little overweight), very comfy for her and lots of support structures from basket to front of bicycle.
I searched for weeks for the perfect basket reading all the reviews etc. and this one is it! Very sturdy, not worried at all about my 14 lb pup- basket doesn’t move around at all while riding. It was easy to install. The sun shade is easy to put on or take off. My pup relaxed into it from the very first ride. It was different getting used to the weight on the handle bars but we are good now! I have a mountain bike and it fits on perfectly. We ride on a flat trail next to the river and she loves getting out with me. I love not leaving her behind now when I go for a ride. She is so cute in it- I love it! Great purchase, highly recommend. I wouldn’t change a thing
Great outdoor enrichment
For well trained and calm pets this basket can increase the variety of outdoor experiences your pet can enjoy. It was straightforward in its assembly instructions but you may want to secure brake and gear cables so the mount does not catch and pull them the the basket is not attached.
The bicycle dog basket we ordered came faster than promised. It was perfect, and so is Chewy’s customer service. Thank you.