"Fence? What fence? I don't see a fence." With a PetSafe In-Ground Fence System, pet parents can set their run-lovin' pups free to roam front and back yards without worrying about a curious scent leading a sniffing nose into the street or neighbor's yard. The In-Ground Fence System covers 1/3 acre (expandable to 25 acres) with a buried wire and includes a waterproof Deluxe UltraLight Receiver collar.
- Waterproof receiver collar is for dogs 8 pounds and up, fits neck sizes 6-28"
- Covers up to 1/3 acre with included wire, expandable up to 25 acres with additional boundary wire (not included)
- 4 adjustable levels of static correction, or tone-only mode alerts your pet with a beep. Safety shut off stops correction after 30 seconds. Correction increases if your dog tries to run through the boundary zone.
- Collar uses PetSafe RFA-67 battery (included) and has a low battery indicator
- Works with multiple dogs and cats (additional receiver collars required)
Transmitter with power adapter and mounting bracket, receiver collar with RFA-67 battery, test light tool, operating and training guide, (50) boundary training flags, 500 feet of boundary wire, wire nuts and gel-filled capsules.
Avoid leaving the collar on for more than 12 hours a day. Please refer to packaged instructions for additional details.
Click here for 6-Volt RFA-67D batteries.
Click here for extra wires and flags.
See all items by PetSafe