This collar is designed to prevent strangulation accidents. Dogs collars can get snagged on so many things: fences, decks, kennels and crates, bushes, floor grates—even other dog’s teeth. The KeepSafe patented break-away safety buckle prevents strangulation accidents by releasing when pressure is applied to the buckle. It can be used securely with a leash by fastening the leash to the two D rings. Made of nylon strap, fabric fastener, and metal hardware.
- Designed to prevent strangulation accidents.
- Safety buckle auto-releases if an object is caught on the collar.
- Keeps your dog safer when playing with other dogs or just playing in the yard.
- Attaches to a leash without breaking away for everyday wear.
- Made of nylon strap, patented break-away buckle, and metal hardware.
To get the most accurate size collar for your furry best friend, measure the center of their neck a with a cloth tape measure, a few inches down from their head. Pull the tape snug, but not tight. If you don't have a tape measure, you can also use a piece of string and measure it with a rigid ruler afterwards. Make sure there’s enough room for about two fingers between the collar and your pup’s neck.
We recommend if you have a toy breed or small dog, add an inch to the neck measurement. For medium and large dogs, add two inches to the neck measurement.
|Petite||7 - 10 inches||3/8 inch|
|Small||10 - 14 inches||3/4 inch|
|Medium||14 - 20 inches||3/4 inch|
|Medium||14 - 20 inches||1 inch|
|Large||18 - 28 inches||1 inch|
|X-Large||22 - 34 inches||1 inch|
See all items by PetSafe