PetSafe Pawz Away Indoor Pet Barrier
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- System includes: lightweight, waterproof receiver collar and compact transmitter.
- For indoor use only with dogs and cats 5 pounds and up, fits neck sizes 6 - 28 inches.
- Range adjustable from 2 - 12 feet in diameter.
- Progressive Static Correction- begins at the lowest level and increases to maximum in 3 seconds. Collar stops delivering correction after 15 seconds.
- Transmitter uses 3 AA batteries (not included); receiver collar uses two 3-Volt lithium batteries (included).
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Square Dog & Cat Fountain, 94-oz, Gray$27.23Chewy Price
- PetSafe 6-Volt RFA-18 Alkaline Replacement Battery, 4 count$15.16Chewy Price$15.96List Price
- DealFrisco Ceramic Dog & Cat Fountain, Gray, 64-oz$56.86Chewy Price
- PetSafe 3-Volt RFA-188 Replacement Battery$8.69Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- PetSafe 3-Volt RFA-35-11 Lithium Coin Cell Replacement Batteries, 4 count$7.62Chewy Price$8.02List Price
- PetSafe RFA-67 6 Volt Replacement Batteries, 2 pack$7.95Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- SportDOG Replacement Strap Dog Collar, Black, 3/4-in$14.95Chewy Price
- PetSafe 9-Volt PAC11-12067 Replacement Battery$4.99Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- SportDOG SAC00-12544 SR-300 Replacement Receiver Battery Kit$27.00Chewy Price$30.00List Price
- SportDOG Regular Plastic Dog Training Dummy, White$7.95Chewy Price
- PetSafe Boundary Flags, 50 count$21.95Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- SportDOG SAC00-11755 Answer Dog Whistle$14.95Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Features||Adjustable Correction, Indoor, Waterproof, Wireless||Adjustable Correction, Waterproof, Wireless||Adjustable Correction, Indoor, Waterproof, Wireless||—||Adjustable Correction, Low Battery Indicator, Waterproof|
|Collar Type||Fence System - Noise, Fence System - Static||Fence System - Noise, Fence System - Static||Fence System - Noise, Fence System - Static||Fence System - Static||Fence System - Noise, Fence System - Static, Fence System - Vibration|
|Compatibility||Battery Powered||Battery Powered||Battery Powered||—||Battery Powered|
|Breed Size||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—|
Questions & Answers
38 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
191 Customer Reviews
I mean, it worked at one point..
It worked. On a 90lb bundle of stubborn goodness. For two months.. then it just quit. Replaced the batteries, got one beep out of it and it quit again.
Save your money!
The collar does not work. We tried it on the floor under our buffet table, on top of the buffet and near the fire place. My puppy never felt any shock and wad able to attack my kittens. Massively disappointed and curious about the positive reviews.
Didn't work. Very cheap parts.
My 15lb chihuahua mix walks right through the barrier zone! Even when I set the barrier at the furthest distance, he still walks right through. Plus, the collar strap is made of very cheap material. It is ridiculously long. So, I had to cut the strap, and the strap material just frayed! This unit needs a lot of improvements.
Waste of money
I had to replace the batteries as soon as I received it and the back would not go back on. So I had to put a peice of tape on the collar so it would work. But it shortly stopped working all together.
No Effect on Cat
Tried this collar with my cat and the only thing he seemed to be aware of was that the thing beeps when he get close. Waste of money.
We use this to keep our dog away from the cats' food and the couch. Works like a charm!
did not work
Unfortunately this product did not work on my cat. It was too big and required to be cut down to fit. Even after trying to get it to fit on my cat, it did not deter her from coming near the dog door and make an escape. I tried the product out and yes it does emit a small current, but it is not strong enough to go thru the fur. I am not planning to shave my cats neck so it will not work for me.
Not effect enough
After 2 days.. My dog figured put that she could out maneuver the fence's parameter. And leaped right pass it. Not effect. Do not like it
So far so good
We're on week one of using this collar and so far it's working very well. I have a dog that loves getting in the trash as well as the litter boxes and so far it's deterred her. Hopefully this is the solution I needed
it worked great for about 3 days then it just stopped working. I tried replacing the batteries and reconnecting it and nothing. But the days it worked it was wonderful! I put it by my front door to get my dog to stop scratching.