PetSafe Pet Door for Dogs & Cats
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Pet door allows your dog or cat to go outside for potty breaks and playtime without your assistance.
- Easy DIY installation lets you mount it in an exterior door, an interior door or on an interior wall.
- Can be installed in wood, PVC, metal or paneled doors.
- The snap-on closing panel allows you to control your pet’s access and keep stray animals out of your home
- A paintable plastic frame lets you to match it to your door’s color.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Steel 3-Panel Configurable Dog Gate, 30-in, Black$71.08Chewy Price
- DealPetSafe Extreme Weather Energy Efficient Pet Door, Large$109.95Chewy Price$129.99List Price
- DealFrisco Crate Cover, 30 inch, Blue Crosses$32.66Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- DealPetSafe Freedom Aluminum Pet Door, Large$89.95Chewy Price$109.99List Price
- Autoslide Elite Dog Door with K9 Tag, Black$927.84Chewy Price$1,100.00List Price
- Endura Flap Double Flap Door Mount Dog & Cat Door, X-Large, White$759.99Chewy Price
- Ideal Pet Products Designer Series Original Plastic Pet Door, Tinted, Medium$25.35Chewy Price$34.00List Price
- DealPetSafe Aluminum Extreme Weather Dog & Cat Door, Medium$134.95Chewy Price$149.99List Price
- Ideal Pet Products Pet Door Replacement Flap, Medium$18.99Chewy Price
- Dog Mate Dog Door, Large$59.91Chewy Price$109.96List Price
- Ideal Pet Products Air Seal Dog Door, White, X-Large$63.45Chewy Price$83.86List Price
- Wall Entry Dual Flap Pet Door with Closing Panel, White, Large$139.95Chewy Price$144.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic||Plastic, Vinyl / PVC||Plastic||Aluminum, Plastic, Metal||Plastic, Aluminum, Metal|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
34 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
143 Customer Reviews
IN AND OUT AT THE PET'S WISHES ..
The pet door is wonderful, but my little devils won't use it! I'm taping the door up so they WILL use it, but don't know what will happen when cold weather gets here. My pet door goes out to the garage (enclosed) as two of my babies like to get up on my car's roof and hang out. Oh well, don't let this keep you from purchasing the door as it is one of the best I have ever had. It's my third PetSafe door!!
If you follow the instructions you need 4 hands . One person can’t hold it in place and put the screws in. Get help to install it. The door cover is worthless. You get one side hooked on and when you attempt to hook the other side the first side comes loose. When you do eventually get both sides on the slightest touch and it pops off. Get one that has a slide in cover. I had to make my own cover. I do not recommend this door.
Doesn't seal properly
This door was a major height difference from the door that was made into the door. It was much smaller than the door that I had installed. Installation wasn't that bad, but it doesn't seal as my smaller door had. The cover for the door is on the outside instead of the inside. The cover doesn't stay in place either when my lab pushes her way through it. I do like the bigger opening though for my older lab.
Pet Safe large doggie door
My husband& I installed it after he enlarged the opening from the old doggie door.
Best dogie door
This Pet Safe thru the door, door is the absolute best for the money. This is our second Pet Safe door. We bought our thru the wall door 4 years ago,and it worked like it was supposed to. When we needed a door, on the other side of the house, It was a no brain'er. Ordered from Chewy, delivered in two day's.Kudos to both company's. Donnie!
Dog pulls off easy
Have put 4 up and the wholes for screws split and dogs pulls of. Holes need better option
My cat loves this convenience and so do I
my cat didn't take anytime at all learning to use this door. However, what I have noticed, the locking is not ideal. Either the outer door comes off too easily or I can't get it off at all. any suggestions?
Works as advertised
Our dog is very timid, so it took a week of training and encouragement, but now she can let herself back inside the house. We took off the swing door for the first few days, which helped. We bought the medium and installed it on our storm door. I think the hardest part was cutting the hole out of the door. We don't use the hard white cover, but maybe we will when we go on vacation. Someone in the comments had mentioned that the cover was hard to remove, so we might sand down the notches on the cover so we don't need to fight to remove it- the door is plastic, after all.
the doggy doors are the best thing since sliced bread. Our dogs love the fact they can come and go when they want to.
Large dogs door
Very fast shipping and I always buy pet safe dog door