Used with a leash or with your hand, the martingale-style Premier Collar tightens to give greater control and reduces the risk of a dog backing out of his collar and escaping. Safer than a choke collar.
- Prevents dog from slipping out of the collar, doesn't cause matting & bald spots like some standard collars.
- Tightens when dog pulls and loosens when dog stops, perfect for “escape artists” and breeds with necks larger than their heads.
- Durable nylon collar's custom fit is perfect for growing puppies.
- Safer & more comfortable than a choke chain that's always tight.
- Not recommended for tie-out use or during group play sessions.
To get the most accurate size collar for your furry best friend, measure the center of their neck a with a cloth tape measure, a few inches down from their head. Pull the tape snug, but not tight. If you don't have a tape measure, you can also use a piece of string and measure it with a rigid ruler afterwards. Make sure there’s enough room for about two fingers between the collar and your pup’s neck.
We recommend if you have a toy breed or small dog, add an inch to the neck measurement. For medium and large dogs, add two inches to the neck measurement.
|Petite||5 - 8 inches||3/8 inch|
|Small||8 - 12 inches||3/4 inch|
|Medium||10 - 16 inches||3/4 inch|
|Medium||10 - 16 inches||1 inch|
|Large||14 - 20 inches||1 inch|
See all items by PetSafe