PetSafe Premier Nylon Dog Leash
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Soft, durable nylon dog leash with heavy-duty stitching is a tough enough to keep you—the pet parent—in control and not your dog.
- Its nylon webbing perfectly matches with the Martingale collars, Gentle Leader headcollars, Easy Walk harness and KeepSafe collars.
- Choose from 4 ft or 6 ft-lengths and 3 different widths, so you can get the best fit for your furry pal.
- Comfortable loop for your hand at one end and a secure snap bolt clip for your dog at the other.
- Available in various colors, so your pal can always be in style no matter the season.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- EzyDog Zero Shock Absorbing Dog Leash, Black, 25-in$33.00Chewy Price
- Red Dingo Classic Nylon Back Clip Dog Harness, Medium Blue, Medium: 17.7 to 26-in chest$19.10Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Sporn Double-Dog Coupler, X-Small/Small$13.35Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Pawtitas Nylon Reflective Padded Dog Leash, Blue, X-Small/Small: 6-ft long, 5/8-in wide$15.45Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- Sporn Nylon Double Dog Leash, Black, Medium/Large: 5-ft long, 5/8-in wide$19.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- PetSafe Sure-Fit Adjustable Back Clip Dog Harness, Black, Small: 18 to 22-in chest$16.95Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- EzyDog Quick Fit Dog Harness, Blue, X-Small$38.00Chewy Price
- Mendota Products Large Snap Camouflage Rope Dog Leash, Salt & Pepper, 4-ft long, 1/2-in wide$19.49Chewy Price$20.49List Price
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
791 Customer Reviews
well made leash
I purchased this leash for my chihuahua. I have been looking in stores and the only ones found are either 1 inch wide or 4 ft long. It is almost impossible to find a 6 ft long leash with 3/4 inch width. I am used to using this size and after looking for a long time I found them on Chewy. They are well made also.
Not Saltwater Proof
The description says waterproof, but the first day we used it puppy got in the salt water swimming pool for about 30 minutes. By the time we started cleaning up the pool area the metal buckle pet had rusted to the point of being unusable and had to be trashed. If salt water is not in your dogs future I’m sure it’s a fine leash.
Leash looks good but I haven't used it
I intended to attach the leash to a harness I bought with it. Unfortunately, my cat and I disagree on the desirability of her wearing the harness. So far, her attitude prevails.
Sturdy Long Leash
I have an active rescue hound that loves to sniff while walking. I purchased this longer leash (6ft) to give my pup more lead room to sniff the area while we walk. It is very sturdy and well made.
Just bought two of these leashes and they're great! Not too heavy or thick, but just the perfect weight to walk our two Mini Dachsies. Feel like we have very good control when walking them. Highly recommend!
Size changed when I looked at another color
I had picked out the 4 ft leash specifically. then I just glanced through at the colors and stayed with black. What I didn't notice is that when I looked at the purple leash the size changed to 6 ft and did not change back when I picked black instead. Now I have exactly what I didn't want. If you don't have the size in a particular color it should let you know by putting an X through it not changing the size that you wanted. Most sites operate that way.
Quality at a great price...
Simply, for the hard earned buck, the leash is the best value on the market. It's six feet in length, very well made, and comes in many colors. All this and a great price too... Yep, I like em'...I purchased 3ea. Best wishes
More than Needed
Bought this nylon leash for 9 week old puppy who is 8 lbs and will mature at 30 lbs. Leash was a little too wide for now as I didn’t need the strength. Bought another 3/8” wide leather leash that is a lot lighter, more flexible and easier to use.
Finally a 3rd option
Wanted to find a 6 foot leash for our dog, but the only one we could find locally was a one inch wide strap with a large clasp. Other choice was a 1/2 inch strap with a small clasp. This one is a 3/4 strap with a mid size clasp, better for smaller dogs.
Sturdy basic leash
This is a sturdy leash with a strong clip that works well with all sizes of dogs. We send these home, along with martingale collars, for our newly adopted dogs.