This martingale-style dog collar has an added quick-release snap buckle for easier on and off. Martingale collars are safer than choke chains or prong collars. Used with a leash or with your hand, the martingale collar tightens when your dog pulls and loosens when he stops, so it’s only tight when it needs to be. These collars give you greater control and reduce the risk of your dog slipping out and escaping.
- Prevents dog from slipping out of the collar, doesn't cause matting & bald spots like some standard collars.
- Tightens when dog pulls and loosens when dog stops, perfect for “escape artists” and breeds with necks larger than their heads.
- Durable nylon collar's custom fit is perfect for growing puppies.
- Quick-snap buckle for easy on and off, safer & more comfortable than a choke chain that's always tight.
- Not recommended for tie-out use or during group play sessions.
To get the most accurate size collar for your furry best friend, measure the center of their neck a with a cloth tape measure, a few inches down from their head. Pull the tape snug, but not tight. If you don't have a tape measure, you can also use a piece of string and measure it with a rigid ruler afterwards. Make sure there’s enough room for about two fingers between the collar and your pup’s neck.
We recommend if you have a toy breed or small dog, add an inch to the neck measurement. For medium and large dogs, add two inches to the neck measurement.
||7 - 9 inches
||9 - 11 inches
||11 - 15 inches
||3/4 or 1 inch
||13 - 20 inches
See all items by PetSafe