PetSafe ScoopFree Lavender Scented Non-Clumping Crystal Cat Litter
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Quickly absorbs urine and dries solid waste for superior odor control without clay.
- Never see, touch or smell your kitty's waste–the leakproof tray and lid are completely disposable for quick, hygienic clean-up.
- ScoopFree’s purple crystals feature a soothing lavender scent to help control tough litter box odors.
- Low-tracking and 99% dust-free crystals won’t stick to kitty’s paws so your home stays clean and litter-free.
- Designed for use in the PetSafe ScoopFree Self-Cleaning Cat Litter Box.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealFrisco Summer Clean Scented Non-Clumping Crystal Cat Litter, 8-lb bag$14.90Chewy Price$14.15Autoship Price
- ScoopFree Premium Unscented Non-Clumping Crystal Cat Litter, 6 count$139.95Chewy Price$132.95Autoship Price
- Frisco Lavender Fields Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 40-lb bag$15.74Chewy Price$16.61List Price$14.95Autoship Price
- ScoopFree Reusable Cat Litter Tray$78.95Chewy Price
- ScoopFree Smart WiFi Enabled Automatic Self-Cleaning Cat Litter Box$229.95Chewy Price$229.99List Price
- Tidy Cats Breeze Litter System Cat Pads, 4 pack$6.98Chewy Price$7.29List Price$6.63Autoship Price
- Tidy Cats Breeze Spring Clean Scented Cat Pads, 40 count$63.56Chewy Price$60.38Autoship Price
- Smarty Pear Leo's Loo Too Cat Litter Box, Pretty Pink$599.99Chewy Price
- Tidy Cats Breeze Cat Litter Pellets Refill, 3.5-lb bag$9.28Chewy Price$10.79List Price$8.82Autoship Price
- Tidy Cats Breeze Multi-Cat Strength Cat Pads, 32 count$63.52Chewy Price$60.34Autoship Price
- Tidy Cats Breeze Morning Fresh Scented Cat Pads, 10 count$13.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Frisco Micro Crystal Unscented Non-Clumping Crystal Cat Litter, 7-lb bag, bundle of 4$59.96Chewy Price$56.96Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Litter Feature||Scented, Non-Clumping, Odor Control, Dust Free, Low Tracking||Odor Control, Non-Clumping, Scented, Dust Free, Low Tracking||Odor Control, Non-Clumping, Unscented, Dust Free, Low Tracking|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
111 Customer Reviews
Works very well, just doesn't last nearly as long as they say.
I've been using PetSafe crystal litter in my automated litterbox from the same company for years now, and I'm super happy about it! It does feel more wasteful than using typical litter, as I'm tossing out this whole box and a cover each time I change it out. The convenience factor more than makes up for it, having to change it only once every 6 days. Therein lies the rub; it doesn't last long. PetSafe claims the following changing plan for the litter tray: 1 cat: 20-30 days 2 cats: 10-15 days 3+ cats: 7-10 days I have 2 cats, and have to change it every 6 days. Before they were on wet, canned food, I only had to change it every 7 days. Neither are close to what the company recommends. You may be thinking: "well, you're changing it too soon", but I assure you that at the end of 6 days, my 2BR apartment wreaks of cat urine, the crystals in the box are nearly all saturated, and the poo compartment is bulgingly full. I recommend this system - the PetSafe automated litter box and refill trays, but want people to have realistic expectations about how often to change it and, therefore, how many refills they'll have to buy. And they're a pretty penny...
Not in stock nd price change
I love this litter nd have it on autoship but they don't always have it in stock when it's time for my autoship to come in. The price jumped alot also. It went up 40-50 bucks from when I first started this. It's insane I'm thinking of trying something else out soon cause it's becoming outrageous.
Purple is better than blue.
I do prefer the purple trays better than the blue for sure. However with 2 kittens one tray last 7 to 10 days. The automatic litter box has its pro and cons. It is good not to have to scoop 3 to 4 times a day.
Convenient but poor quality
I love the Scoopfree litter box but this crystal litter doesn't dry and leaves a wet smelly slurrying the bottom of the box. It does help to stir it a couple of times a day but I have to change the tray every week. For my second box I've bought the reusable tray and use a Equisicat crystals which work very well.
Much better than the Blue
Jynx and I prefer the lavender scented cat litter for his Scoop Free litter box. It keeps the area smelling fresher than the blue, is easier on his little toe beans and actually lasts a little longer than the blue stuff.
Litter is great! Shipping/ Communication was bad.
I ordered the 3 pack Safe Pet litter refills for an overnight delivery. It showed up 9 days later. This really helped promote some litterbox issues along with having to buy another pack of a litter inserts from a competitor.
A little confusion
The shipping department had a bit of confusion with my dates, and email notices of shipments didn't always match the actual deliveries. However, it has been straightened out and all is well. I had requested that my file note my preference to have deliveries at the garage door rather than the front door. So far it hasn't reached the drivers' attention.
Best kitty liter EVERRR!!!!!!!!!
I would definitely recommend this product. It's easy to assemble, easy to chart for replacement tray and most importantly no more scooping, smelly liter. No one would even know you have a literbox :)
Lavender scented scoop free crystal litter is great!
After several years of using the original scent of this litter my cat occasionally started going next to his litter box. I called Chewy to see if they had any suggestions or recommendations to stop this problem. They told me they had just gotten lavender scented litter for the type of litter we had been getting. We've been using it for several months & now he is always using his litter box.
This litter is great when unscented, so much better with the subtle scent!